In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
not sure if my eyes were deceiving me but die Estes hairline go back to normal in this episode?

Maybe they had to reshoot scenes, and the actor done went back to his 1 close fade? :ohhh:

That shyt we saw was some manufactured shyt, straight up crown nap nest :wow:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
As soon as I see the
mysmilie_62.gif
smiley I know that fukkery will be next lol

eagle579

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: nikka, I'm just trying to compose myself after I seen that bytch Dana turn off Chris' video game. You know how high da gawd's kill/death ratio is on Kuma War? He was on a kill streak too. I thought my nikka was gonna spaz on shorty right there. I heard of lactose intolerance, but this bytch Dana was intolerant at the lack of lactose. :skip: Ever since da gawd Finn deaded her she's been on that downward spiral. Tryna convince herself that Magic Mike's trash eggs benedict is part of a balanced breakfast. :childplease: Walt Jr. would spit in that nikka Mike's face if he came with that weak ass breakfast.

Carrie had the ill catfish eyes this episode. We got crazy Carrie back brehs :ahh: She thought she was gonna be slick grilling Roya. Baby girl hit her with that :stopitslime: She cut from a different cloth. And Carrie was gona really go at my nikka Galvez like that?:aicmon: Granted dude was bullshytting about his stitche popping and was just headed to his favorite bust down's house, but don't question my nikka's loyalty. Dude took that bullet like a G. Plus his bust down makes the best arroz con polo in DC.

This nikka Estes getting froggy just cause he fixed his hairline on some Jamie Foxx shyt. :shaq2: He really tryna go at Saul da Bear? He smarter than the average bear nikka. Keep playing and he'll push that hairline back like a Rozay album. :rozay: My nikka Abu Nazir had a nice little set up in that crevice he was chilling in tho. He shoulda hit up Chris for one of them flat screens to really complete that man cave doe. :wow:

walt jr haha

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
These guys and their high standards. :beli:

There's nothing wrong with having high standards, I just want to find out what shows these nikkas are watching, then use their same nitpicky nature to dissect the show and find every flaw about it and see how they respond.

You got dudes watching shows about meth dealing chemistry teachers, serial killer blood spatter analysts, gladiator rebellions, zombie apocalypses, pawgs with dragons, prohibition bootlegging simps, biker gangs, etc, but y'all wanna criticize this show for alleged "plot holes" and lack of realism? :dahell: