In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

Those last 5 mins were some heavy mind games shyt.

I kept thinking...

3081232_o.gif

Daps
More was said when Brody and Nazir met a few weeks back. I'm sure we will see a flashback of it at some point.

There is someone else that is bigger than nazir..has to be!

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:whoa:

Don't get me wrong, I think this show is pretty fukkin good! But its pretty much popcorn tv :manny:. Alot of shyt doesn't add up or make sense. Like someone brought up in this thread...the VP dies while Brody is in the room with him...the CIA agents who he's working with who knows about him are pretty much :yeshrug: ??? Not even nothing was mentioned about it :beli:

Like I said, very good, exciting show, but off the wall shyt and inconsistencies like that will keep this show from becoming one of the great ones.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Brody need to just slap the shyt outta Dana. Just once.

dana needs to be clapped up

Brody needs to slap that bytch right now

You cant say that nikka was a better father than me and live

how the hell can you allow your daughter to talk to you like that?

i would toss dana right off that balcony

:bryan: :dead:

she should've gotten a haymaker to the c*nt for talkin' all that shyt.

you aint gonnna kill anyone dana :beli:

:pachaha: she saw Finn catch a body and think she bout dat life

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

Don't get me wrong, I think this show is pretty fukkin good! But its pretty much popcorn tv :manny:. Alot of shyt doesn't add up or make sense. Like someone brought up in this thread...the VP dies while Brody is in the room with him...the CIA agents who he's working with who knows about him are pretty much :yeshrug: ??? Not even nothing was mentioned about it :beli:

Like I said, very good, exciting show, but off the wall shyt and inconsistencies like that will keep this show from becoming one of the great ones.

How/why would they think Brody has anything to do with him dying? There is no marks on him whatsoever, probably nothing in his system, and the entire world knows that he has a bad heart via that article so how would it be out of the question for his pacemaker to fail? Of course you would want to interview the last guy he was with and get his story, but there is no reason to think that he somehow gave him a heart attack. All they know is that his heart gave out and that happens every day man.

Plus look at how they killed him;who does shyt like that? Now that Nazir is dead only him, Carrie, and some random bull know how it happened anyway.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
They clapped up the wrong person on this episode. :beli:

It should of been Dana bytch ass instead. :birdman:

This bytch is becoming even more annoying than Skylar and Margaret.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yo brehs, peep this from the finale promo [spoilers] Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 12.43.13 AM.png Picture [/spoilers]

:skip: I think Saul is goin' to test Este D's and Carrie and Brody are going to have to go on the lam for some reason or another. Brody takin' a passport photo I pressume. I think Saul and Quinn might help them run and hide. Quinn lookin' at ya boy Estes sideways like he ridin' wit him no mo. Brody's fam lookin' sad because he might have told them that he was leaving the country, maybe?!?!?

*shrug* Maybe I'm reachin', but it's something
I think Estes got caught up with some black bag op that he is cleaning the lose ends up, such as killing allowing the VP to get killed and having it look like an accident, i think Estes had gotten to Nazir before, but like the lady reporter, he gave him false info or info that helped but he decides to get rid of him after the mission is over, hence the drone attack on his family, VP gave the order on behalf of Estes now Vp dead, Brody discredited, Estes going to look like a hero and you know most CIA directors move on to higher office such as VP and President like Bush, Estes is the end game, he is the mole and now he going to be VP or president soon.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

So somehow they are supposed to connect Brody with wireless pacemaker tampering that has no evidence for support?

They probably thought it was just a failure with himself, there's no way anyone would know what really happened except the 3 people involved. Plus Brody killing the Vice Pres is a big risk to the future of his family and his "immunity." There's just nothing there for now. And Carrie won't snitch on Brody as seen in this ep.

Plus the CIA's not Batman :laugh: