In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dude has a full team in swat gear to get the bomb from the store... but goes solo to kidnap carrie? then chills and waits to get caught...... dont make no sense.... shyt was planned... nazir never planned on leaving the US alive....

nazir is muhamid atta.... we aint seen bin laden yet :youngsabo:

no plane lessons, cocaine lessons

and yep the way dude was peacefully lying down praying then reached for whatever knowing hed get lit up and become a martry

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Why does Estes want to kill Brody so badly? The V.P. is dead so it isn't worth it to keep the drone strike a secret anymore.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
dude has a full team in swat gear to get the bomb from the store... but goes solo to kidnap carrie? then chills and waits to get caught...... dont make no sense.... shyt was planned... nazir never planned on leaving the US alive....

nazir is muhamid atta.... we aint seen bin laden yet :youngsabo:

Yep

The last episode Carrie said to him "you'll never leave the US alive" and he responded "I know"

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Well since no one is responding to my posts I'll just wait for @obarth to explain why the homie Galvez was driving so fast away from the scene?

Last edited by a moderator:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well since no one is responding to my posts I'll just wait for @obarth to explain why the homie Galvez was driving so fast away from the scene?

LOL He really was driving fast as shyt. I guess his 'friendship' with Carrie is over.

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why does Estes want to kill Brody so badly? The V.P. is dead so it isn't worth it to keep the drone strike a secret anymore.

Because Estes name was on the files too.

Although if they're willing to kill Brody I don't understand why they wouldn't be willing to kill Saul too. Maybe he dies next week.

Fred.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Missed the first serving of Homeland again just to watch my sorry a$$ Lakers lose AGAIN.

*Psycho facial tick*

That's cool, I'm about to heat up this leftover Homeland episode and :eat:

Almost finished buffering the link :whew: Salivatin'

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ahhhh sh!t, they done gave Obarth's protege Lord Finn The Finest a reason now :SMH:
They took his pops brehs

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jAnaoDb3y0[/ame]

It's about to get hectic for the n!ggas in DC and all surrounding areas:ohlawd:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli brehs, we need an action plan on this muhf*ckah Dana. Throwin' round milk, mentionin' Mike Da Bish N!gga in Brody's presence :wow:

We need to kidnap her, call up Joffrey for Sansa Stark (I used to h8 dis b!tch) and make an exchange for Dana

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Last week was the weakest episode of the entire run... without question... this week was a step up but still i really question where there going with this.... its increasingly difficult to relate to any character on the show except for saul... who i have a strong feeling is getting written out.

carrie is just too crazy... and now shes callin out galvez cause hes a muslim... nah fukk that no longer do i trust in carrie