In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I don't like the direction of the last few episodes.....

That Galvez shyt tho :rudy:

"Could Galvez be the terrorist?"

"Well, he IS a Muslim."

:heh:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like the direction of the last few episodes.....

That Galvez shyt tho :rudy:

"Could Galvez be the terrorist?"

"Well, he IS a Muslim."

:heh:

.....But Galvez was driving MAD fast though lol

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This bytch Dana needs to get bodied :pacspit:

:pachaha: @ Jess trying to justify being a ho'

I was waiting for that vehicle to get shot the fukk up when Jess and Brody were talking :merchant: :whew:

:what:@ that FBI dude going into that hidden room alone...fukk that...we woulda been 300 hundred deep in that bytch :mjpls:

:dead: @ Carrie going into that place with no weapon...that's my crazy snowbunny :to:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
This bytch Dana needs to get bodied :pacspit:

:pachaha: @ Jess trying to justify being a ho'

1*I was waiting for that vehicle to get shot the fukk up when Jess and Brody were talking :merchant: :whew:

2*:what:@ that FBI dude going into that hidden room alone...fukk that...we woulda been 300 hundred deep in that bytch :mjpls:

1*I thought the house would blow the fukk up and the kids would die, then Jess would blame Brody and spill her beans out to the press.

2*I know right, plus I thought the rest of the team was on #teamnazir :dwillhuh: but then Nazir took them out on some Rambo 2 shyt.:mindblown:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Because they said it targeted/killed terrorists when in reality it massacred a daycare center

:kobedamn:

They could squash that easy breh unless I missed something:
3645bu.jpg

Oh by the way, Estes hairline though, back to normal!! WTF does that nikka do, hairline voodoo?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I likes the way Brody the terrorist delivered that silent kill to the GI's Hoe.

She was like, "You must really love her don't you? *tears* I tried Brody, I really tried.....Is it because of Mike?!?!?!:sadcam:" blah blah blah with her sad lil' monologue

Brody was like, "...................:smugdraper: B!tch, is you finished tho?? Just worry about whatchu gon' tell them kids and get the f*ck outta my whip and do the walk of shame to the front doe." :ufdup:

And how about I thought Quinn was gone roll up on Brody's whip like

kermy-o.gif
"What's poppin' Brody", leavin' him and Jess :dead: :dead: in front of the crib

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kill Body, make Carrie go off the rails again, have Saul retire and go get his wife...then have next Season focused on Quinn after whoever Nazir's successor is.

:yeshrug:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

Yo brehs, peep this from the finale promo [spoilers] Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 12.43.13 AM.png Picture [/spoilers]

:skip: I think Saul is goin' to test Este D's and Carrie and Brody are going to have to go on the lam for some reason or another. Brody takin' a passport photo I pressume. I think Saul and Quinn might help them run and hide. Quinn lookin' at ya boy Estes sideways like he ridin' wit him no mo. Brody's fam lookin' sad because he might have told them that he was leaving the country, maybe?!?!?

*shrug* Maybe I'm reachin', but it's something