In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Imma need ya'll to stop referring to my baby Carrie as demonic in that gif. It's starting to freak me out now :guilty:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Loved that first episode.. Brodie has got to pick sides though. I guess he might want to throw the undercover terrorist role in the bushes and get his Obama on. I knew they had to get Carrie back into the mix. shyt works when she's runnin' around causin' havoc. She's an amazing actress though. She can switch emotions on a dime

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
THE NATURE BOY WANTS TO KNOW WHY EVERYONE CALLS HIM BRODY...INCLUDING HIS HO OF A WIFE, WHEN HIS NAME IS NICHOLAS?!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I always wondered the same Naitch. Usually your boys and coworkers might call you by your last name, but he has his wife and his jumpoff calling him that too.

As for Carrie being the mole, before I knew the extent of her mental illness, I always thought it'd be an amazing twist if she had multiple personalities or something and was in fact the mole. But it'd be incredibly hard to pull off and would probably be a jump the shark moment.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People probably just always called him by his last name. And his wife probably did it before they were together and it just stuck.

Habit

Banned
Daps
I always wondered the same Naitch. Usually your boys and coworkers might call you by your last name, but he has his wife and his jumpoff calling him that too.

As for Carrie being the mole, before I knew the extent of her mental illness, I always thought it'd be an amazing twist if she had multiple personalities or something and was in fact the mole. But it'd be incredibly hard to pull off and would probably be a jump the shark moment.

You got the GOAT in your avi, so you gotta expect good things to happen.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Finally got a chance to watch it
:snoop: at Dana talking about "my dads a muslim" big dummy
:ufdup: at Jessica throwing the Quran on the floor, I love her, but that was messed up. I hope she's able to overcome her obvious bias against Muslims and learn to love her hubby again.
:ooh: at Carrie with that demonic smile that was dope

I like Brody (no homo) he is a man of principles :obama: but now Abu Nazir is strong arming him

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

just...what..stop...

spanish arabic dude is the mole. he conveniently had estes questioned by abu nazir's reporter when brodie was in the office. plus some other shyt from last season that i'm forgetting and too lazy to look up. they keep dangling dude into the story, only for him to disappear for episodes at a time.

now allow me to nitpick:

carrie is teaching low level english, as evidenced by her students' basic writing on their exams. yet she's speaking to them quick as shyt like they're fluent :upsetfavre:

then she's writing in arabic on the board, when any esl teacher worth their weight in dry erase markers knows it's english only in that ho :smugdraper:

stick to spy shyt carrie, you suck as a teacher :leostare:

that smile walking away from the guy in the market was a milder version of :gladbron:

:pachaha: