In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I got a few comments but I'll just drop one for now. I doubt Estes is the mole because if he is then why have Brody break into his safe? shyt makes no sense. They could've just called him up like "hey, we need that info".

Saul is too obvious too. He's the most by-the-books guy on the show, and I guarantee him fukking up the lie detector last season was a red herring. These writers are too good to go that route.

So nah, it's not Estes or Saul.

Fred.

What if Carrie is the mole?:leon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

wha_zps11e495e0.gif

I'm not saying that would be impossible to pull off, but it would have to be written very carefully or else that'd be some jump the shark shyt.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
The mole has to be Galvez or a character we haven't met yet.

Gotta be Galvez cuz he is Lebanese and speaks Arabic and they are all the same gotta kill dem Ayyrabs :troll: (lol it would make sense tho i guess, we don't know much about him so far)

hang in thuuur billy, we dun like your kind arounnd hurr :gladbron:

:leon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like Jessica's character. And it's completely understandable why she was flipping out on Dana and Brodie after he said he was Muslim.

C'mon brehs, that's a huge thing to keep from a person you're married to. She's more likable than Skylar because she's sexy as fukk.

:takedat:

No man. fukk all that. :aicmon:

She wasn't upset because he kept another secret from his wife. Which would be understandable. She was upset because she's a fukking moron that equates Muslims with terrorists and religion zealots. That's why she said "these are the people that tortured you, they would stone our daughter if they found out she was having sex".

It was :snoop:

Then she said "I married a U.S. Marine, this cannot happen" as if he said he's a Nazi. She's on that same shyt middle America was on when they tried to say Obama was a Muslim.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as Brody goes I like him. The character is interesting, and that's all that matters really. It would be hypocritical as hell of me to criticize what he's doing while being a fan of Walt on "Breaking Bad".

I'm reserving judgement of his character until we 100% know where he stands. People forgot his brain is fukked, he was tortured for 8 years, so I gotta let a lot of the crazy shyt he does slide. The only beef I have is he needs to chose a side, ASAP.

Fred.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No man. fukk all that. :aicmon:

She wasn't upset because he kept another secret from his wife. Which would be understandable. She was upset because she's a fukking moron that equates Muslims with terrorists and religion zealots. That's why she said "these are the people that tortured you, they would stone our daughter if they found out she was having sex".

It was :snoop:

Then she said "I married a U.S. Marine, this cannot happen" as if he said he's a Nazi. She's on that same shyt middle America was on when they tried to say Obama was a Muslim.

Fred.
Had Brodie told her from the jump I don't think she would have acted like that.

She said some ignorant ass shyt, but she said it out of anger and confusion...and because he kept it from her but Dana knew about it.