In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Jessica is acting up because of the lie, but more because she likes that new lifestyle of being bff with the VP's wife,she was trying to shame the daughter before the whole argument popped off because she doesn't like her new classmates.

she went as far as not to listen to what her BFF's son said which was Ignorant and showed genocidal tendencies, but the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I've thought from the first season that Saul is the mole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

:what:

just...what..stop...

spanish arabic dude is the mole. he conveniently had estes questioned by abu nazir's reporter when brodie was in the office. plus some other shyt from last season that i'm forgetting and too lazy to look up. they keep dangling dude into the story, only for him to disappear for episodes at a time.

now allow me to nitpick:

carrie is teaching low level english, as evidenced by her students' basic writing on their exams. yet she's speaking to them quick as shyt like they're fluent :upsetfavre:

then she's writing in arabic on the board, when any esl teacher worth their weight in dry erase markers knows it's english only in that ho :smugdraper:

stick to spy shyt carrie, you suck as a teacher :leostare:

that smile walking away from the guy in the market was a milder version of :gladbron:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
:what:

just...what..stop...

spanish arabic dude is the mole. he conveniently had estes questioned by abu nazir's reporter when brodie was in the office. plus some other shyt from last season that i'm forgetting and too lazy to look up. they keep dangling dude into the story, only for him to disappear for episodes at a time.

now allow me to nitpick:

carrie is teaching low level english, as evidenced by her students' basic writing on their exams. yet she's speaking to them quick as shyt like they're fluent :upsetfavre:

then she's writing in arabic on the board, when any esl teacher worth their weight in dry erase markers knows it's english only in that ho :smugdraper:

stick to spy shyt carrie, you suck as a teacher :leostare:

that smile walking away from the guy in the market was a milder version of :gladbron:

I'm sorry u wasted all that time writing all that worthless bullshyt. :heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: at people critiquing Carrie's teaching skills. Listen, Carrie as an ESL teacher would be like Jordan watching the ball pit at Chuck E. Cheese. That shyt is so far below their skill level it doesn't matter whether or not they're good at it.

Fred.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:stopitslime: at people critiquing Carrie's teaching skills. Listen, Carrie as an ESL teacher would be like Jordan watching the ball pit at Chuck E. Cheese. That shyt is so far below their skill level it doesn't matter whether or not they're good at it.

Fred.

All the black kids sinking to the bottom on his watch. :mjpls:

iby1KxEli1DClg.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Fred.

I'm sorry u wasted all that time writing all that worthless bullshyt. :heh:

:russ:yall take your tv watching so seriously