In a relationship, are you supposed to put your girl before your friends?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:rudy:I got a 38 year old brother ..so whats your point?..im speaking about my homies though because thats what this was about. And you think your woman would die for u? :snoop: god forbid anything life threatening happens to you..but you in for a surprise if you gonna put your life in the hands of a woman

Your brother is old compared to you, my oldest brother is only 5 years older than me, the others are only 1-4 years older than me. :laugh: Here's a scenario, your friend finds $5 million while you're with him, your friendship will go to complete and utter shyt because HE found it and not you and if he doesn't give you a amount you're happy with it will cause problems.

Btw...whats really so hard about finding a good woman..? I have no problems finding good women, so maybe we just have different experiences. Maybe in your experiences your boys dont respect you..and you have a hard tome finding good women

But i worry about n!ggas like you..you the same type a n!gga that do some crazy sh!t when you find out your woman two timed you...

You know nothing about me other than the fact I don't value other nikkas, at all, I've said many times on this forum if you don't have my blood in your veins, chances are I don't care about you. Tim Duncan is the exception :Nopostmoves: To me, there's something strange about putting such high value on another nikka, that shyt makes zero sense to me. No, good women are hard to find, hence all the threads with crocodile tears on here even though everybody on this bytch are international playas. You're talking about girlfriends and "Dating" I'm talking about strictly the type of woman that will be there no matter what, and they do exist.

Everybody on here has a really good friend, not everyone on here has a truly good woman so your argument is invalid.

N!ggas catch cases over there girl all the time and its often the ones who hold women to this high regard like you do...you cut off your friends and everything else around you...and then when they find out she aint sh!t, you realize you dont have anything left

its about BALANCE

You're jumping to conclusions, and nikkas catch cases over defending their friends like you're doing. What part of "I have brothers" isn't registering here? I will always have them as long as we are breathing, I have never and will never be alone in life with them. On the other hand, if your boy stops talking to you cause he found a new chick, you're going to get some awkward feelings about it which is hilarious to me. Sending nikkas texts on some "Yo, where you been kid" which is basically "I miss you" disguised :ld:

You act like other nikkas don't have falling outs, or do some shyt just as foul as women.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
As you get older and all your friends have their own lives and families, what, you're going to call one of your boys to snuggle. Friends have a purpose, as do wives but when you're old and feeble, if you've done it right, you'r wife is gonna be the one really there for you holding you down friends.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Your brother is old compared to you, my oldest brother is only 5 years older than me, the others are only 1-4 years older than me. :laugh: Here's a scenario, your friend finds $5 million while you're with him, your friendship will go to complete and utter shyt because HE found it and not you and if he doesn't give you a amount you're happy with it will cause problems.

You know nothing about me other than the fact I don't value other nikkas, at all, I've said many times on this forum if you don't have my blood in your veins, chances are I don't care about you. Tim Duncan is the exception :Nopostmoves: To me, there's something strange about putting such high value on another nikka, that shyt makes zero sense to me. No, good women are hard to find, hence all the threads with crocodile tears on here even though everybody on this bytch are international playas. You're talking about girlfriends and "Dating" I'm talking about strictly the type of woman that will be there no matter what, and they do exist.

Everybody on here has a really good friend, not everyone on here has a truly good woman so your argument is invalid.

You're jumping to conclusions, and nikkas catch cases over defending their friends like you're doing. What part of "I have brothers" isn't registering here? I will always have them as long as we are breathing, I have never and will never be alone in life with them. On the other hand, if your boy stops talking to you cause he found a new chick, you're going to get some awkward feelings about it which is hilarious to me. Sending nikkas texts on some "Yo, where you been kid" which is basically "I miss you" disguised :ld:

You act like other nikkas don't have falling outs, or do some shyt just as foul as women.

1. the $5million dollar example can apply to both friends and gf's. money destroys marriages and friendships all the time. horrible example :ufdup:

2. good women are not hard to find for good n!ggas. if you have a problem finding good women, then that says more about you, then the women you date.

3. you say if there blood aint flowing through your veins they mean nothing to you....since when does your wifes blood flow through your veins? another horrible example. truth be told my 22 year relationships wit my homies is older then alot of you dudes brothers and sisters ages. blood or water, they got my back and have proven it time and time again. they are the defintion of Real.

4. aint nothing wrong with cherishing your wife/gf...but its a balance..it shouldnt be "my wife is above my friends" or vice versa... and I really cant believe you arguing against having a balance :laugh:

but its ok though :manny: do you

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
1. the $5million dollar example can apply to both friends and gf's. money destroys marriages and friendships all the time. horrible example :ufdup: you got women takin there man for everything they worth when sh!t goes sour, what makes you think money cant come between a man and his wife. :childplease:p

It can apply to both, but it wouldn't apply to MY lady, it can definitely apply to your boy though which is why you don't argue. If my woman found $5 million, I'd be eating, while your boy would leave you in the wind. And before you even try to offer a counterpoint, understand that my girl has bought me some really expensive shyt that I never asked for, just because she knew I liked it :mjpls:

2. good women are not hard to find for good n!ggas. alot of these dudes complainin about not finding good women, arent good n!ggas. I have no problem finding good women. if you have a problem finding good women, then that says more about you, then the women you date.

:whaaa:

Nope, we must have a different definition of good women, the type of female I'm talking about is not easy to find.

3. im not just talking about dating, im talking "good women" in general.
That's even worse, because I'm defining this as a woman not only you can spend your life with and raise a family with, but someone you actually want to do it with :ld: You gonna tell me those types of women are just growing from trees breh? I mean REALLY?

4. aint nothing wrong with cherishing your wife/gf...but its a balance..it shouldnt be "my wife is above my friends" and I really cant believe you arguing against having a balance.

but its ok though :manny: do you

You're destined to have a failed marriage if you put your boys on equal ground as your wife. I guess that's why the divorce rate is so high, priorities are all fukked. Check my post history, I am fully aware my chick could leave me at any moment, but at the end of the day the things she can give me cannot be replicated by some dude. She will be my wife and she is my best friend, you can't build a family with your nikka.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It can apply to both, but it wouldn't apply to MY lady, it can definitely apply to your boy though which is why you don't argue. If my woman found $5 million, I'd be eating, while your boy would leave you in the wind. And before you even try to offer a counterpoint, understand that my girl has bought me some really expensive shyt that I never asked for, just because she knew I liked it :mjpls:

:whaaa:

Nope, we must have a different definition of good women, the type of female I'm talking about is not easy to find.

That's even worse, because I'm defining this as a woman not only you can spend your life with and raise a family with, but someone you actually want to do it with :ld: You gonna tell me those types of women are just growing from trees breh? I mean REALLY?

You're destined to have a failed marriage if you put your boys on equal ground as your wife. I guess that's why the divorce rate is so high, priorities are all fukked. Check my post history, I am fully aware my chick could leave me at any moment, but at the end of the day the things she can give me cannot be replicated by some dude. She will be my wife and she is my best friend, you can't build a family with your nikka.

LOL @ me being destined to have a failed marriage because I beleive in Balance :pachaha:

your the one with problems finding a good woman...im good :ehh:

and :shaq2: @ you having 11,000 posts and averaging 30 posts a day. this speaks volumes

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These young bucks are going to find out the hard way.... This shyt aint the wood or the brothers. I am going to put it like this a good woman will be by your side when you are broke, sick, flabby.... Now how many good friends are down when your ass is down and out... fukk it how many of you so called good friends are holding down your friendship?

Nah you nikkas just have some shyt friends.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
LOL @ me being destined to have a failed marriage because I beleive in Balance :pachaha:

No, destined to fail because you put a nikka on the same level as your wife :scusthov:

your the one with problems finding a good woman...im good :ehh:

I have one :ld: Meanwhile, you're asking women on here what kind of dikks they prefer.

and :shaq2: @ you having 11,000 posts and averaging 30 posts a day. this speaks volumes

Sure, I have 11,000 posts and not a single one of them are as lame as this -

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...s-one-thats-shoulder-leanin.html#.UYK1crU9NyI

You wanna have a discussion do so, you wanna start with dissin we can do that too :ld: You getting mad at me cause I value women more than men, that says volumes about you.

And how do you know that your woman is "good" :leostare:

You really gonna come at me with this :laugh: I been all around the world bruh.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, destined to fail because you put a nikka on the same level as your wife :scusthov:

I have one :ld: Meanwhile, you're asking women on here what kind of dikks they prefer.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...s-one-thats-shoulder-leanin.html#.UYK1crU9NyI

You wanna have a discussion do so, you wanna start with dissin we can do that too :ld: You getting mad at me cause I value women more than men, that says volumes about you.

Hence why I'm asking for your advice :myman:.
As a young buck in this day it can be hard to sift through the bullshyt in the dating game. Even when you have a girl that might be good/compassionate...there are so many other shyt qualities she might have or show down the road. But you have said many times not to bother dating these girls until age 25...thats what I'm on right now.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Hence why I'm asking for your advice :myman:.

She's proven it to me time and time again, I didn't just put her on a pedestal from the time I met her. Every test I've given she's passed with flying colors, and to be honest I'm very difficult to get along with. People basically have to jump through hoops to keep my interest, I am very aloof and introverted :manny: She accepts that and has been the only woman that I have never just gone cold with, knows when to give me time to myself etc.

When you've known a lot of shytty people, it's easy to spot the good people, and she's not just a good woman she's a good person. Does that mean I'm completely oblivious to the fact she's human and could still fukk me over, of course not, but at the end of the day her quality is high and the chances are low.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The initial post didnt say anything about marriage or having a girl thats an angel. nikkas need to keep it real, the average person's girlfriend is not an angel sent from the heavens itself. She is a girl with great traits and also great flaws. Additionally, it can be 1, 2, 10 years into the relationship and your girl may become a demon. And when she does, unless you have real actual friends who are you really gonna confide in or turn to to help you get back out there? A preacher ? Nah. Shake it off? Maybe. Wallow alone in misery? Nah.

Oddly enough, even if you desert them good friends will still be there when the opposite sex dogs you (at least men will) on some prodigal son shyt. My friends are supportive, clutch, funny, sensible and accepting. Overall I cant say the same for 90% of the women I've come across. Nah, 99% fukk it. Not even my mom.

Balance is #1 . But in a case where for some reason my girl is complaining about me putting my friends before her (she'd likely be exaggerating in such a situation too) and giving me an ultimatum...she's likely getting the bushes 19 times outta 20 lol.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

we can beef all day breh.. I got 6 hrs to waste :yeshrug: im getting paid to son you right now, so lets go :yeshrug:

that thread I made was a comedy thread. I have a gf...I dont see how that holds any weight on this discussion. I brought up your post count because it seems as though you need friends more then you think :ehh:

seems like you dont even go outside

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She's proven it to me time and time again, I didn't just put her on a pedestal from the time I met her. Every test I've given she's passed with flying colors, and to be honest I'm very difficult to get along with. People basically have to jump through hoops to keep my interest, I am very aloof and introverted :manny: She accepts that and has been the only woman that I have never just gone cold with, knows when to give me time to myself etc.

When you've known a lot of shytty people, it's easy to spot the good people, and she's not just a good woman she's a good person. Does that mean I'm completely oblivious to the fact she's human and could still fukk me over, of course not, but at the end of the day her quality is high and the chances are low.
didnt mean yours specifically breh, just girls in general. I hear you though.

Daps
At first you keep your friends closer but there comes a point where that switches! You can't have 'the one' but still spend every weekend with the boys at the club.

When you realise she's the real deal you should start to treat her that way. Friends understand that breh BUT I've seen some people drop their friends literally within a month of meeting a chick and then they're lost around their friends for a while when the the relationship is over.