In a relationship, are you supposed to put your girl before your friends?

sweetthoughts

Rookie
Daps
Treat like you want to be treated. It doesn't mean you can't still hang with the boys.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I feel the opposite way.

However, I do believe there should be a balance.

I think as long as both parties understands each others needs, everything should be alright.

My friends are like my brothers.

My girl is like my wife.

They have to understand each other like family for us all to get along.

My girls homegirls can burn in a fire, tho. :laugh:

I have brothers that I'm close to, never needed anyone to be "like a brother" to me, already had built in best friends that share the same blood.

Friends come and go, I've never placed a high value on them :manny:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Put yourself above everybody, fukk everybody else

all you need is yourself and your money, nobody cares about anything else, it's a cold world :whew:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Cotdamn, homey, you have EIGHT close friends and you're in your mid twenties?

You're :eat: out here on a social level.

At least compared to me. :to:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Friends are replaceable, good women are hard to find.

I feel the opposite way.

However, I do believe there should be a balance.

I think as long as both parties understands each others needs, everything should be alright.

My friends are like my brothers.

My girl is like my wife.

They have to understand each other like family for us all to get along.

My girls homegirls can burn in a fire, tho. :laugh:

good women are replaceable? :wtf:
If that were the case, half the topics in this subforum wouldn't exist. :laugh:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man, only if you want to. Don't do things because you think that's what she wants or what she will like. I agree there needs to be balance though. The most it should be either way is 65/35. Being with your girl too much isn't good cause she'll get too comfortable and you don't want to neglect her either.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Friends are replaceable, good women are hard to find.

Wtf kind of simp sh!t is this? :snoop:

Never put a chick before your homies..bytches come and go breh.

I got some boys that ive been tight with since i was 8 years old.thats 22 years

And im gonna put a chick im dating infront of them? :ufdup:

At the end of the day, its about balance..but gotdamn some of you n!ggas put so much into women its disgusting.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Wtf kind of simp sh!t is this? :snoop:

Never put a chick before your homies..bytches come and go breh.

I got some boys that ive been tight with since i was 8 years old.thats 22 years

And im gonna put a chick im dating infront of them? :ufdup:

We're not talking about just some chick you're dating, I said a good woman, someone you can have a child and future with. What exactly can your friends give you that cannot be replaced? Please let me know, unless a nikka is giving you a kidney miss me with all that nonsense.

You have friends that you been tight with for 22 years? I have brothers, so to me no nikka that didn't share the same womb as me could ever be irreplaceable. I know my brothers would die for me, you only think your friends would :mjpls:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'm rolling with my stone-cold friends... Cats that I've known for like 15 years. Now I'll always be very respectful to a woman I'm dealing with, but if she's going to try to cut my friends out the picture or lock me in, she's got to go. I could never really respect it when cats just completely disappeared when they got a girl... and as soon as their girl ditches them, they pop up on some hey guys let's hang out. I understand you got to chill with your girl or whatever, but letting your girl have you on lock to where you never spend time with your friends ain't the way to go.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
We're not talking about just some chick you're dating, I said a good woman, someone you can have a child and future with. What exactly can your friends give you that cannot be replaced? Please let me know, unless a nikka is giving you a kidney miss me with all that nonsense.

You have friends that you been tight with for 22 years? I have brothers, so to me no nikka that didn't share the same womb as me could ever be irreplaceable. I know my brothers would die for me, you only think your friends would :mjpls:

These young bucks are going to find out the hard way.... This shyt aint the wood or the brothers. I am going to put it like this a good woman will be by your side when you are broke, sick, flabby.... Now how many good friends are down when your ass is down and out... fukk it how many of you so called good friends are holding down your friendship?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Everyone should know their role....true homies know whats up when you are in a serious relationship and a good woman is gonna know that a guy needs space to kick it with his people.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
True friends and a true woman in your life knows whats up. Im 39 and i have like 3 real friends. They know family first. They also know if sh!t ever hit the fan they can count on me to help no matter how little we speak or hang. I cant hang but I'll at least make a hour visit. My wife knows they are my true friends, havent met in awhile and she would encourage me to go hang with them. As a responsible man you go hang and then realize you need to go because its time for your family. Its all about balance. And on top of that... my wife should be my best friend