Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
history has shown wrestling can be very forgiving when it comes to racism
seems like she got fired cause due to unprofessionalism and being difficult to work with

by some accounts the reason why the WWE passed on her

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Are you insane. That was the press release from Impact. Charlotte goes on hiatus till maybe Royal Rumble. Vince made the call, she is heading to Raw . She will be a champ or contender within the month. This was planned on her part and whoever reached out to her.

I think this was calculated as well. Someone has to have interest whether its Mexico, AEW, WWE, or Hollywood. It's not like she couldn't of called into busted open when Dreamer was on, filmed a video or even a tiki tok or something. She used this has her way out of her Impact deal.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I think this was calculated as well. Someone has to have interest whether its Mexico, AEW, WWE, or Hollywood. It's not like she couldn't of called into busted open when Dreamer was on, filmed a video or even a tiki tok or something. She used this has her way out of her Impact deal.
Of course this was calculated. This was her escape plan.
Vince loses in the span of 2 months.
Becky Lynch
Charlotte
No Ronda
Yes TSC says because of something happening 3 years ago she won’t be rehired?
She is a big name and arguably the biggest name out right now. She will be hired soon. Anyone thinking Vince going to build the division around Liv or Nia is high.