Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Companies make dumb decisions all the time though;

Booking your entire roster to be bums minus 8 people,
$1 Million Dollar Challenge,
Tout,
Anonymous GM,
Looney Toon angles

And a list of other atrocities that’s longer than the length of 4 football fields:wow:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Companies make dumb decisions all the time though;

Booking your entire roster to be bums minus 8 people,
$1 Million Dollar Challenge,
Tout,
Anonymous GM,
Looney Toon angles

And a list of other atrocities that’s longer than the length of 4 football fields:wow:
Man, remember how stupid Tout was :russ:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She survives all those acusations only to get fired because she refused to send some promos in.

How dumb and all the other companies are being extra careful bout hiring women who bully so Im not sure where she goes except maybe wrestle in Mexico

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
She survives all those acusations only to get fired because she refused to send some promos in.

How dumb and all the other companies are being extra careful bout hiring women who bully so Im not sure where she goes except maybe wrestle in Mexico
Are you insane. That was the press release from Impact. Charlotte goes on hiatus till maybe Royal Rumble. Vince made the call, she is heading to Raw . She will be a champ or contender within the month. This was planned on her part and whoever reached out to her.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Are you insane. That was the press release from Impact. Charlotte goes on hiatus till maybe Royal Rumble. Vince made the call, she is heading to Raw . She will be a champ or contender within the month. This was planned on her part and whoever reached out to her.

WWE didnt hire her before so I dont know, she has a reputation right now

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
WWE didnt hire her before so I dont know, she has a reputation right now
Who is in charge of the E? Vince. There is a ton of scandals going on now , metoo and COVID-19 and the man is running shows and ignoring accusations. Just because you don’t like the person doesn’t mean Vince won’t hire them. Look at Lars Sullivan . Racist and homophobic and still on the payroll . Give me a break on this reputation.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Who is in charge of the E? Vince. There is a ton of scandals going on now , metoo and COVID-19 and the man is running shows and ignoring accusations. Just because you don’t like the person doesn’t mean Vince won’t hire them. Look at Lars Sullivan . Racist and homophobic and still on the payroll . Give me a break on this reputation.

They just cut Jack Gallagher over it and the RIddle stuff they knew and did an investigation. If a lot of women dont fukk with her in that locker room Im not sure

Besides they passed on her after she was in the Mae Young classic

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
To everybody saying she’ll get picked up by the WWE, remember that she (allegedly) snitched to Meltzer about the MYC results once she learned she wouldn’t be winning, forcing them to re-tape results on the fly. And got into it with Ricochet & Kacy at the performance center around the same time.

She’s not getting picked up anytime soon

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
:mjlol: still at the thought of her coming to the E. If she does, then Asuka needs to give her a mean spinning backhand/fist on screen :wow:

Backstage too if she wants the drama :demonic:

Let her try that high and mighty attitude shyt with Bianca or somebody :ufdup: Nia gon have her ass scared like Awesome Kong did Reby.

edit: besides some of the women on the roster either got beef with Tessa or got friends who got beef with her. Chelsea Green for example.
Bottom line is that she’ll be public enemy number 1 in the lockeroom if she got signed unless someone wants to kiss her ass like the folks who were defending her remarks and actions in the past.

Last edited: