Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Magnum T.A. raised her, not Tully. And last I remember, Magnum hasn't been anywhere close to AEW.

From the Arn podcast, her interest in wrestling came from touring with her dad on those autograph/convention tours when she was a teenager. Arn & Tully are both in AEW, so I wouldn't be surprised if they picked her up with their terrible women's division. I think she's probably burned the bridge with WWE, and she's not worth the trouble for them since their women's division is stacked.

AEW shouldn't sign her though...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They’ve passed on her numerous times though and Ricochet’s still there.

Man Vince don’t care about no damn Ricochet:mjlol:

They bringing back Big Show, Orton, Edge, and Christian for GAWDs sake

Dolph getting his one trillionth push

All their females are damage goods based on their own negligence. And they refuse to push Shayna, Bianca DOA, so yea they could used a new young white talent that’s a generational lineage wrestler

My dog said RICOCHET!!!

giphy.gif

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
From the Arn podcast, her interest in wrestling came from touring with her dad on those autograph/convention tours when she was a teenager. Arn & Tully are both in AEW, so I wouldn't be surprised if they picked her up with their terrible women's division. I think she's probably burned the bridge with WWE, and she's not worth the trouble for them since their women's division is stacked.

AEW shouldn't sign her though...

Huh, didn't know that.

AEW still shouldn't sign her, it would send a horrible message after everything that's happened the past week or so. I could see her end up in a sort of Mexican exile after everything clears up, since the only promotions he hasn't alienated are there, and many promotions in Mexico will work with just about anybody.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Huh, didn't know that.

AEW still shouldn't sign her, it would send a horrible message after everything that's happened the past week or so. I could see her end up in a sort of Mexican exile after everything clears up, since the only promotions he hasn't alienated are there, and many promotions in Mexico will work with just about anybody.
Tessa will end up getting knifed up staying too long in Mexico

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Man Vince don’t care about no damn Ricochet:mjlol:

They bringing back Big Show, Orton, Edge, and Christian for GAWDs sake

Dolph getting his one trillionth push

All their females are damage goods based on their own negligence. And they refuse to push Shayna, Bianca DOA, so yea they could used a new young white talent that’s a generational lineage wrestler

My dog said RICOCHET!!!

giphy.gif

Bianca and Ruby have had almost a month straight of wrestling each other on Main Event :laff::hhh: Shayna is MIA, Rhea basically tapped out to Charlotte and had her momentum killed for no reason. Meanwhile, they’re pairing Lana and Nattie and giving these charisma black holes screen time lmao

Last edited: