Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Melissa Santos.

Voting for Trump doesn't make you a racist.

However, whatever reasons you voted for that man, whether they were financial or otherwise, means that you were okay with overlooking the racism that this man perpetuated from the time he accused Barack Obama of being born in Kenya. You are okay with the racism as long as you get what you want out of the deal.

So it doesn't make you a racist, but you might as well be.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Hadn’t seen this one yet.

Welp, since we're being honest here, I could care less if the "Crimson Chin" is racist or not, hell I don't even watch IMPACT, to begin with. (They fell off when they left Spike TV and the X Division was dope as hell to me.)

My thing is, why is it that people who hate us have to be vocal/physical about it?

Do these people know that they can just get their money and shut the fukk up?

:mindblown:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Hadn’t seen this one yet.

Say it ain’t so Melissa
S7jJDll.gif

Most these women I follow/followed been showing their ass since Trump ran for President. fukking shame

Oh well, still some badder women out there ain’t with the bs :salute::takedat:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I will never understand a Latino Trump supporter. :dahell: Or any non-white Trump supporter in general.
White acceptance/self hate is real cuz :palm:

Meanwhile they’re laughing at ya ass too while you’re thinking it’s all :hug: and smiles :troll: They gon learn one day tho :sas2:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Impact willingly throwing away all the good will they made in 2015-2018 for this shyt, but you also have wrestlers showing their whole ass out, straight mooning everyone defending a racist while telling others to forgive her. :francis:
This company manage to stoop lower than WWE in current and record time, plus we all know when any company goes lower than WWE. :unimpressed:

NWG might have to put Impact on permanent status now.