Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stepped away from wrestling towards the end of last year, and I can't say that I've missed it that much. Wrestling has always had a high concentration of racists, but what's truly pathetic is the number of bootlickers amongst the wrestlers and fanbase.
Obviously not all of us, but there is an unsettlingly high amount of us who pride ourselves on being tokens; the black friend who validates white bullshyt. These nikkas are that Khalid Muhammad quote personified. Everytime one of us tries to point out fukk shyt, they are there to downplay, gaslight, and deflect, all with the hope of being told that they are, "one of the good ones."

Last edited:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that tough talk about racism and she married a white man and is friends with a racist white woman.:russ:

I don't trust none of these "allies" At any point they can turn on us and side with the enemy and be fine because of that privilege. They talk spicy but when they're put in a real situation they show their true colors