Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Support, love and respect to Tessa.

Cyberbullying got real ugly here.

Nice to see the meltdown. Congrats to Impact on not being pussies and giving Tessa her belt. She's the best wrestler in the world right now and that's undeniable.

Dormant accounts coming on to :cape:for Teϟϟa.

Oh:
racistshjvx.png

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/f-c...-who-supports-him.564410/page-5#post-26045071

Daps
So, I wouldn't mind Scorpio Sky saying something - considering he got dragged to perdition and back for tweets he made that kept him from getting a second look by the WWE. IF -- and that's a real big if -- Tessa had made any sign of contrition or even acknowledging this shyt happened. Her argument has been, "Nah. It wasn't me." That's the order of events, folks. The apology, the restorative measures/discipline, THEN the forgiveness if people feel like it's earned.

YOU CANNOT FORGIVE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T MADE AMENDS OR RESTITUTION. fukk's sake.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Bush this ho.:camby:
And if she the hill IMPACT! and certain wrestlers acting off-code want to die on, bush them too.:yeshrug:

It's 2020, half the world is on fire, the other half seem intent on desperately flirting with multi-national war, and somehow, implausibly, professional goddamned wrestling is in the middle of a somewhat tepid - but still occurring - resurgence. There are two competing companies with weekly televised prime-time multi-hour wrestling shows. Vince is only getting older so statistically is closer to giving up the book or giving up the ghost, there's fukking wrestling on FOX of all goddamned places, and Dusty's kids are running their own goddamned territory and his youngest seems intent on bringing back old-school wrestling pathos if it means he has to toss his own face up for the oop so gravity can slam it into a steel ramp.

The world is weird. But Tessa Blanchard being human scum and too blinded by her own narcissism to even be self-aware of her transgressions at least insofar as to not play the victim while being the perpetrator... That's weird with no net-gain. It makes none of us better to engage with it.

fukk Tessa, fukk IMPACT! and most of all, fukk any woman in wrestling out here defending this ho, considering she has invariably and inescapably tainted the very record they've attempted to tout by giving her, by achieving it in the midst of claims she denies and then attempts to indemnify herself from after the fact.

IMPACT! been trash since Johnny left. Free my nikka Willie Mack - cuh deserve better. Should be stunner-ing Sammy Guevara to a cacophony of cheers, not throwing Electric Chair Destroyers for a nearfall in a handicap match to polite golf clapping.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
"As MLK said..."

fukk I hate when they do that shyt. They fukking killed that man :hhh:
Yeah shyt pisses me the fukk off, act as if we were in Utopia after that Civil Rights act & MLK lived well into his 90s with a smile on his face. They still killed him on some fukk shyt like they did with all the true leaders trying to make genuine change.

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Is being a superc00n a rite of passage to get in the business for black people? Scorpio isnt on Impact’s payroll like Moose and Kiera, so I can’t realize why he’d say some dumb shyt like that

As much as we joke on AEW, seems like they have no issue actually calling audibles if needed, as seen with NOT giving Nyla the women’s belt (which I fully believe they were going to given she was all over the pressers/media tours and shyt). Like someone above said, Impact hasn’t learned shyt in almost 20 years of existence.

All of this happened, and they STILL gave her the fukking belt just to say they did something before WWE and AEW

Last edited: