Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Is being a superc00n a right of passage to get in the business for black people?

I think being damaged in some way is a rite of passage to get into the business.

Most of the wrestlers who have made it to the top have some sort of addiction or difficult family situation - Hogan - addicted to coke and steroids, Michaels addicted to pills, Bret's own accounts of his relationship with his dad were :merchant: at times, Austin and Rock both had difficult family situations growing up. Austin also has issues with booze and domestic violence, Rock channeled all that focus into getting out of the game and doing something else. Angle - pills, Punk - issues with his family. Jericho even these days seems to have issues with booze, and we joke about the family thing on here, but shyt - his dad was a professional hockey player too. Even Vince himself is a survivor of abuse who didn't meet his biological father for years.

And that's not even counting the people who passed away early, or just made up the rank and file of the roster.

I've always found it interesting that second and third generation wrestlers are so welcome. Sure the audience gets a kick out of seeing the son/daughter of _____, but it's almost like they know for a fact that at least one of the parents was ghost for long periods of time, so someone like Vince can step into the role of a surrogate. He got grandfathered in too, being the promoter's kid.

If you're Black in that industry, I could easily see self-hate being among the demons you have following you. I mean on a physical level, at the top of the industry wrestlers destroy themselves 300 nights a year for people's entertainment with minimal reward (no benefits, other than rehab so you don't die on the E's watch and college tuition, so they get the good publicity when you graduate) while the company makes billions. I think hating your own race could be an extension of that, for some of them. Black wrestlers often end up having to sacrifice part of themselves to be in the game, and still don't get to advance as far as their White counterparts.

Look at Bobby Lashley. Dude is a legitimate fighter, but they had him out there showing his ass, and now they're using him in this weird car-crash dog-whistle interracial sex angle - which has apparently led to actual death threats. Now try and imagine Brock Lesnar who is also a legit fighter in that role.

shyt is basically America in a nutshell.

Not saying that applies to all Black talent, but certain people expose themselves in situations like this and the Hogan thing. I mean - we're talking about damn near the only sport in America where Black people participate, but rarely get to excel. IMO that's because its entirely scripted by people who put their own racial biases in the show, knowing that the majority of the audience thinks and feels the same way they do.

TL;DR I don't think you have to be one, but I imagine they are at least given the impression that they'll get further if they are.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Why is it always the black wrestlers quick to defend this racist ass wrestlers and talk about forgiving them and shyt :snoop:

Ahh man :scust:

This is really sad, the fact that some of these black wrestlers are bending over backwards to kiss Tessa’s ass after the girl literally said that Tessa spit in her face and called her a n*gger is embarrassing :snoop:.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahh man :scust:

This is really sad, the fact that some of these black wrestlers are bending over backwards to kiss Tessa’s ass after the girl literally said that Tessa spit in her face and called her a n*gger is embarrassing :snoop:.
I know ! And once again she didn’t give a damn apology they saying to forgive someone and stop hating on someone who hurled a racial slur and spit on the person . And she doubled down last night on some bullshyt

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

mom of what? :dwillhuh:

Gotdam that's a lotta kids!!!!

I give her props for whipping herself back into shape because that had to be hard as hell after spitting out 10 kids.
D7Ng3IJVsAErHb7.jpg

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'm barely following wrestling at this point, but I guess if there's any consolation for everyone upset, it sure feels like all of this really took the wind out of her and Impact's sails and what was suppose to be this huge moment is now something where she hasn't even tweeted or IG'ed and even turned off her comments on IG lol

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm noticing that Kiera Hogan isn't getting as much flack for her c00ning. I guess having a fat ass will get you a pass. I'd almost expect the males to be tone deaf as they aren't directly effected by Bully Blanchard but a black woman like Hogan would have ended up in her sights eventually.

Ass for the pass though.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Oh, and I thought she was pulled from the show? So not only was she on it but she won the title anyway?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm barely following wrestling at this point, but I guess if there's any consolation for everyone upset, it sure feels like all of this really took the wind out of her and Impact's sails and what was suppose to be this huge moment is now something where she hasn't even tweeted or IG'ed and even turned off her comments on IG lol

Yeah it pretty much sucked all the air out of the room. It cant even be called a win since the whole point of her winning was on some equality shyt and come to find out (or in some cases known all along) she out here racist and not giving equality to others :pachaha:

Two steps forward, three steps back. :manny:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
She was pulled from another promotion's show.

Impact was just like, "fukk it, we got too much invested :yeshrug:"

Dixie Carter level move but Dixie is gone, isn't she? Either way Impact gonna Impact. They were getting some good press lately too. :francis:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm noticing that Kiera Hogan isn't getting as much flack for her c00ning. I guess having a fat ass will get you a pass. I'd almost expect the males to be tone deaf as they aren't directly effected by Bully Blanchard but a black woman like Hogan would have ended up in her sights eventually.

Ass for the pass though.

Kiera has gotten flack in here tho