Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Snoop Dogg's "I Wanna Thank Me" speech was less vain than this shyt :scust:
And it had 1000x the charisma, too. It came with charm instead of like listening to... well. Like listening to a racist girl give a shytty awards show speech praising her own hard work and determination while holding an award she didn't earn from an award show that doesn't matter for achievement in a thing she's not even particularly good at.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Jim Cornette got "cancelled" for racism, but some of these motherfukkers caping for Tessa. :francis: Muhfukkas pickin and choosing.

giphy.gif

Typical fickle neckbeards...will put the whole *ohthatwasdifferent.gif* shyt, just to excuse this fukkery going on now.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Not my house...thanks for the follow though. I always knew you loved following men more than anything. You like that Kendra tweet? Wheres that pic of you rocking HBK shirts in the gym? A wimp known for getting his ass whooped by civilians in bars:laugh: You sure showed me, Mr. Jersey:laugh:
whose house was it

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Didn't watch the speech, but at least we didn't get some disingenuous apology that only impresses the people who weren't even offended to begin with.

Tessa either knows she's a piece of shyt and accepts it instead of changing it, or she's actually deluded herself into believing she's the hero that everybody loves. Either way, she's on her James St. Patrick "nothing is gonna stop me" shyt right now. :mjgrin: