Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Dragging your domestic partner off the side of the road and into a car is not an indiscretion. In the same way that the majority of this forum (basement-bound weirdos aside) is fully on team fukk Tessa, I'll be standing over here on team fukk Rich Swann pretty much permanently.
You're not wrong and have every right to feel that way. shyt like this is why Impact will never get anywhere while they continue signing reject talent. They'll keep ending up with their choices for a world champ being Two women beaters and a racist :russ:

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
No, no, no..if you got 4 different incomes, making close to 10k a month, then you arent worried about the proclamations of a child online who need her boyfriend's extra income to get by week to week. She letting white girls out hustle her. Her word means as much as a 2 yr old.
What you doing to get 10k a month ?:jbhmm:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Ain't she submitted to cac or something, I could have sworne she was a wench.

naw

her girlfriend is diamante. the last jawn that was in LAX.

not sure why shes still reppin LAX on twitter tho.:heh:

That's the scenario that should happen tonight. The Tessa situation is not going away and Callis and D'amore are gonna have to fix this.

Swann has busted his ass(pause) for the company from day one ever since the E panicked and released him. Give him a shot.

it'd be too obvious if you put the belt on a black wrestler tonight.

and it wont help swann either, as he would just be seen as a guy who won the belt out of nowhere because of the circumstances.

Impact definitely gonna ignore all this shyt, watch.

I wouldn't be surprised.

they promoted the hell out of this chit, and prolly want the cheap publicity that comes with putting the belt on a female.

even heard the promotion on the radio all the way up here in philly and I think I had it on an urban adult station.
I think the commercial was advertising the tickets tho. this aint dallas.

her run might be shortened tho.

Last edited: