Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dragging your domestic partner off the side of the road and into a car is not an indiscretion. In the same way that the majority of this forum (basement-bound weirdos aside) is fully on team fukk Tessa, I'll be standing over here on team fukk Rich Swann pretty much permanently.

So there’s no such thing as “redemption”

You fukk up and you basically carry that scarlet letter forever no matter how much you changed for the better?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
She tossed impact into a real mess here.

Being cynical and assuming everyone is a racist dipshyt is no way to live but damn does it help you understand why cancel culture cornballs damn near run google car faxes on each other once they start to rise

they’ve invested a lot into Tessa so they can’t just cut bait the way it feels like they should, locker room culture matters more than it ever has, you can’t have that kinda shyt flying

Steer into it and you’re encouraging real bullshyt behavior going forward in order to get “over”

Ignore it and risk a backlash, impact can’t afford think/hit pieces from the right sources on Twitter

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Both of those incidents were 10+ years ago, neither of the couples are still together, and neither of the perpetrators are working at a high level in wrestling. (And I did call out Melina when she posted John's protected health information on social media. That's just dreadful.)

I'm using those as examples. You couldn't even muster up the courage to say "I was wrong for going so hard at Enzo without substantial evidence". You were concern trolling that he was a rapist and acting as if it there was a grand conspiracy to keep Enzo Amore out of jail.

If that woman decided to stay with her husband, that's her decision as an adult. She isn't a helpless child that can't support herself. Besides, he wasn't convicted.

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Dragging your domestic partner off the side of the road and into a car is not an indiscretion. In the same way that the majority of this forum (basement-bound weirdos aside) is fully on team fukk Tessa, I'll be standing over here on team fukk Rich Swann pretty much permanently.

It's your right to do so :yeshrug: what Rich did was wrong nobody's disputing that. In the same way in which you've created a statute of limitations for instances where women have committed abuse against their male partners with that "it was over 10 years ago!" line in a previous post the rest of us are free to do the same. It doesn't mean the act is one that should be condoned.

Also since you feel like being pedantic, the online version of the Merriam Webster dictionary defines an indiscretion as "an act at variance with the accepted morality of a society". I'm sure that you would agree that a man putting his wife in a headlock and dragging her into a car or anywhere for that matter is an act which varies with the acceptable morality of society. Therefore I used the correct word by describing his act as an indiscretion so please in future refrain from quoting me with bullshyt.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Oh and fukk all the other female's now jumping in when it's convenient, man folks of today especially millenials ain't got no fukking backbone neither can they stand up to for themselves like Chelsea Green.

Again fukk this strong chin playfighting bytch a 130lb man would beat the shyt outta her with no problem.

These pasty marks are really saying this is a work? Just wow

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Tessa Blanchard Did Not Speak To Media At Impact Wrestling Hard To Kill Media Day - Wrestling Inc.

Impact Wrestling Hard to Kill will take place later tonight at The Bomb Factory in Dallas, Texas. One of the featured matches is Impact World Champion Sami Callihan defending the title against Tessa Blanchard.

Yesterday was the media day for the show and Blanchard was originally scheduled to participate in a Q&A. Wrestling Inc. Managing Editor Nick Hausman was at the event and reported that Blanchard did not speak to the media.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Ain't she submitted to cac or something, I could have sworne she was a wench.

Kiera_Hogan_Diamante.0.jpg

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Am I reading right, or did Big Swole basically say that she forced Tessa to apologize to La Negra Rosa?

Doesn't absolve her of shyt, especially with the fans, but I'm trying to interpret the story she relayed in her set of tweets.

That said, I like K.G.O.S.I.'s idea (sorry @The Girl From Innsmouth, if Su vouched for him and begged that he got a job at her company, I'm not going to overlook that)