Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Though I pretty much agree, it’s basically perfect timing. Remember all the “protest on your own time” folks when Kaepernick took a knee? What’s a more perfect time to bring up someone’s scathing racism in the industry than potentially the biggest night of there career?
Yeah, I get it fam but you'll always question the authenticity of the move. Was it jealousy or actual concern about a racist bully being on top? If it is the latter it shouldn't have taken that foot in mouth tweet to set off the chain of events. Her ascending this close to the title alone should have had people like, "Hold up, this isn't the woman you want as the standard bearer and here's why."

The deed is done and hopefully sinks her career but white people calling out racism when it's safe or advantageous to do so instead of when it happens never sits well with me.
Here’s the thing it took courage for them to finally speak out the Lars shyt was exposed by fans . This is a bunch of women wrestlers( a small group ) talking about a bigger star who all the boys put over . There is no guarantee that you don’t end your own wrestling career or get black balled

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I get they on the same roster but for fukk sake WHY THE 2 BLACK WRESTLERS GOTTA CAPE FOR HER
Because sadly black wrestlers by and large are c00ns. Ember Moon has a racist husband, and is friends with Alexa & Jessica Havik, Rock thinks Hoegan's racism was just trash talk, and do we even need to bring up Alicia Fox?:snoop:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Because sadly black wrestlers by and large are c00ns. Ember Moon has a racist husband, and is friends with Alexa & Jessica Havik, Rock thinks Hoegan's racism was just trash talk, and do we even need to bring up Alicia Fox?:snoop:

The cypher isn't complete until Booker Tapdancer calls out her detractors

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nothing on the sexually chocolate hall of pain chairman hand father mark henry right? :lupe:.. I think when hulKKK made an appearance last year Mark was there too and was the only wrestler not to applaud him

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Also quite a few women of color were friends with Rollins ex-Nazi GF

baker928

Pro
Daps
Not sure if this was posted but

So it definitely happened.

Low-key this is embarrassing for these grown women crying about being bullied. Tessa should've got fukked up for the racist incident though.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Nothing on the sexually chocolate hall of pain chairman hand father mark henry right? :lupe:.. I think when hulKKK made an appearance last year Mark was there too and was the only wrestler not to applaud him
Ion wanna break it to you breh but mark stays on that bullshyt :francis: