Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I bet women's wrestling twitter were sat around, the tweet flitted across someone's feed and they collectively went 'the temerity of this bytch'. Group texts went off, and boom. Burn it down.
Like... to have Lisa-Marie Varon have issue with you? Jesus. Throw Tessa and her Nutcracker-ass chin the fukk in the bushes.

Funny thing is... I think the fukkery might actually make them more likely to put the title on her.
Have her lean into this 'the women hate me, the guys are scared of me, I'm one of a kind, my own person' thing... I mean. Unfortunately, not enough of Impact's target demo cares about racism stuff like this, and they got the locker room riding for her publicly - led by the black folk, obviously. So I reckon they probably just go with it and effectively make her 'The Man', but as hated as Becky wasn't.

Hoping they prove me wrong here, but I think she takes it and they make a big thing about the history of it and then pivot her cleanly into a heel role.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Kofi is equivalent to Tessa??? :francis: :mjlol:you are acting really stupid . Tessa don’t know you or give a fukk about you stop caping
Nah..hes just a c00n..a African who sold out to come up. Dudes got pressed about that..he let Blandy basically punk the shyt out of him. A guy who is walking around with one arm.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:unimpressed:It kills me how people saying to forgive her and it’s in the Bible blah blah she didn’t even admit or apologize to shyt and denied it :hhh::gucci: We forgiving people who aren’t remorseful :mjtf:
And it’s clearly numerous examples that she is a terrible person but just give her a general forgiveness for a pattern of behavior???

And the people saying that are acting like this happened 20 years ago. This happened in 2017. She was 21. Ain’t no epiphanies within a 3 year period, she still feels that way.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Nah..hes just a c00n..a African who sold out to come up. Dudes got pressed about that..he let Blandy basically punk the shyt out of him. A guy who is walking around with one arm.

You say this... but you realize that in the context of this thread, Tessa is basically being Orton in that situation, but - through multiple points of date - was overtly racist in the process of trying to bury someone and punk them. You're effectively :cape:ing for girl!Orton. But worse.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
A racist bully has been having her way in the industry for several years and the straw that broke the camel's back was not the racist bullying but an ill timed tweet? :patrice: Using verifiable incidents of racism and bullying as trap cards.......I don't know brehs. You have to cut the legs off these beasts while they are still crawling, like Lars Sullivan. I don't give white girls standing by as other white girls do racist things the benefit of the doubt. Guilty by association and omission in my opinion.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You say this... but you realize that in the context of this thread, Tessa is basically being Orton in that situation, but - through multiple points of date - was overtly racist in the process of trying to bury someone and punk them. You're effectively :cape:ing for girl!Orton. But worse.
All in your head..I dont cape for no one. I said its hearsay and it is. Blandy is on audio saying nygga.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure who y'all are clowning in thread for caping (I got a few people on ignore after the shyt with Kofi last year)... but if it's who I think it is.

Breh, let her die.

fukk her being connected to The GOAT One. fukk her being skilled, being related to a horseman, etc. She spat on a black woman and called her out of name, and apparently this ain't the first time she's been on some fukk shyt. If you can't find it in you to say fukk her, her peoples, and the hour she was born after that? Then just bow out the thread and KIM.