Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So my question is what does Impact do now? She likely was winning the title but these bombshells prob leave Impact at an impasse.

I’d like to think they’d be smart and call an audible, but I know Impact never misses an opportunity to fukk up
Let her win and immediately have Rhyno fat ass gore her thru a table and say shes injured and strip her of the title on the next Impact

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From all the evidence mentioned in tweets, I’ve surmised that the incident happened either at this show or before it.

Stardom Shining Stars In Kagawa « Events Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database

It was Rosa’s last Stardom appearance, Tessa was there, and Havok who is friends with Allyson Kay was there.

Only question is how did Chelsea Green get involved in this? She wasn’t even on that tour.

I think they were both at Impact at the same time for a bit.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
JtzX6vY.jpg

Her name has been trending for a few hours now. :ohhh: Plans might change for tomorrow because this backlash can't be ignored.

Nope, they turn her heel and use the heat. This would be the Impact way... They don't care about bad publicity, especially if the accused is claiming not true.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Here’s the thing it took courage for them to finally speak out the Lars shyt was exposed by fans . This is a bunch of women wrestlers( a small group ) talking about a bigger star who all the boys put over . There is no guarantee that you don’t end your own wrestling career or get black balled

Everyone in this thread that follow a bunch of female wrestlers know that it’s tough out there for them as it is if they aren’t in WWE. If Tessa Blanchard tells every promoter that’s willing to book women’s wrestling not to book La Rosa Negra, what do you think they’re gonna do?