IMDB's rating system > Rotten Tomatoes

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm questioning you on that because how could you possibly rule most of the critics as being "retarded" (off a handful of films) when it's not the same ones reviewing every film. You understand how the formula works, yet you're criticizing the site based on the ratings of a small amount of films (therefore a small # of critics). It's probably best to take the EXACT reviewer(s) of the EXACT film with a pinch of salt, rather than the site itself.

These conversations are all blending together but I've seen examples of particular critics who have given fresh ratings to movies like Paul Blart but then they give a rotten to something like Spectre. Am I saying Spectre is a great movie with zero flaws? No, but it's still head scratching to say the least.. there is nothing redeemable about a movie like Paul Blart never mind rating it higher than something that is obviously better written, better acted and better directed.. better cinematography.. etc..

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Tens of thousands of random people voting before they see the movie.....but it's a better site.

OK.