IMDB's rating system > Rotten Tomatoes

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
While I'm at red box I go right to RT :banderas:
see... that's where you fukked up and voided your whole opinion... no one in this thread should be using redbox.. the fukk would you pay a penny for any movie not in theaters cuz?

your opinions are shet because you dont even know how to download movies for free off the innanetz

get lost bum

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
see... that's where you fukked up and voided your whole opinion... no one in this thread should be using redbox.. the fukk would you pay a penny for any movie not in theaters cuz?

your opinions are shet because you dont even know how to download movies for free off the innanetz

get lost bum

A dollar breaks you :mjlol:

I use all avenues breh.

I'm. It always just lounging at home when I hit red box :shaq:

nikkas do have date nights at bytches houses fukk nikka.

Dumb ass don't even know bout how a red box night turns into fukking :camby:

$1 movie and a bottle of some good wine :win:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
RT is pretty accurate. You can't just look at the overall score. You got the Top Critics and the fans. RT gives you a more comprehensive view. Even movies I thought were rated low, I understood why it was scored the way it was. As long as you understand the logic behind some one's view that's all that matters. At the end of they day you have to be the judge.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

get lost bum

Blue Ray picture + surround sound quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>crap you download

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

get lost bum

Try downloading some soap, you musty bum

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
They're dumb if you read reviews and stuff before you go to see the movie.

I can't understand why people base their movie preferences off of the notes of people who might see the movie differently than you do.

In my opinion, reviews are for after you choose to see a film and can get a different perspective. That way you have your own opinion and then you get insight into things you never might've seen.

There are movies I hate that have high ratings and movies I love that have low ratings. Sometimes though RT is just full of hating ass weirdos.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt on RT's rating system but big up Metacritic's rating system brehs

I don't even know why you would fukk with RT in the first place.

obviously out of the two, IMDb would be somewhat more "official."

in the end, you should ultimately decide if you wanna watch a movie or not, not based on someone else's opinion.
How is IMDB more official when it relies solely on user reviews, which can be very biased.

RT uses actual critic reviews.