Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
nxg8bjyddneemprfbvx4.jpg
:deadrose:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dude do not walk around wearing replica sneakers especially Yeezys. You will have dudes calling you out in public. I've seen this happen in public before with a guy. Smh! It was embarrassing as hell.
:childplease: Im a grown ass man who can buy what his heart desires.

nikka try me and i'll make his babymama/mama/sister come up out the drawls for the right price :heh:

I can't cosign rocking replicas at all man. If they made made fake cars, it would be like copping a replica Porsche just to say you have a Porsche. If you can't afford some Jordans then you shouldn't be wearing fake ones, that's just wack. Not to mention the build quality of those fakes are fukking ass. I had a pair of fake Concords back in HS. I never got called out on them, but im sure most people could tell they were reps. At the end of the day, do as you wish with your money. But that fake it till you make it mentality is corny as hell

I had some some rep 8's in HS. shyt were comfortable as fukk and lasted me a long time.

Silkk

Daps
nikka why you just wear shoes you can afford that's so corny when I see cats with fake Jays or designer shoes no you don't get a pass. When you can easily wear some chucks and new balance that our cheap and be just as fashionable. That fake to you make it shyt is wack. :scust:

Why you care so much?

I could see why Michael Jordan would actually care, but how is what someone else wearing effecting you?

Silkk

Daps
just buy cheaper shoes. Half the fukking allure with big release sneakers is the "rarity" /"expensive"aspect. Obviously if you buy fakes you're trying to capture that aspect so you can stunt on people. So don't sit here and act like "you don't care what people think"
Or because they match your fit:jbhmm:

If i wanted to stunt on people there a lot better ways to do that then wearing Jordans :heh:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Or because they match your fit:jbhmm:

If i wanted to stunt on people there a lot better ways to do that then wearing Jordans :heh:

unless you're buying those tacky matching shirts Nike/Jordan Brand releases in conjunction with high profile sneaker releases, matching your outfit isn't an excuse either.

Silkk

Daps
I bought a big ass box of raybans from China at $2/3 a pop a few years ago.

Flipped them shyts online at $20/30 a piece and was cleaning up for months before i stopped.

I still rock them bytches tho every day tho. Gets the job done & look nice:youngsabo:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
just buy cheaper shoes. Half the fukking allure with big release sneakers is the "rarity" /"expensive"aspect. Obviously if you buy fakes you're trying to capture that aspect so you can stunt on people. So don't sit here and act like "you don't care what people think"
:rudy::camby: maybe read the OP next time nikka
look at it this way: i'd rather a replica of a limited edition shoe than none at all. i'll straight up admit its a fake :yeshrug: call me corny but ya cant deny i look fly in these fakes tho :steviej:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
lmao I love yalls beef. shyt transcends multiple threads, how did it start?
@the cac mamba made a racial joke towards me so i had my foot on that fat cac's neck ever since :manny: before then, he was actually one of my biggest fans. two seconds after making a post, id receive a notification and i'll be damned if it wasn't @the cac mamba dapping me every fukking time :banderas:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba made a racial joke towards me and i had my foot on that fat cac's neck ever since :manny: before then, he was actually one of my biggest fans. two seconds after making a post, i had a notification and i'll be damned if it wasn't @the cac mamba dapping me every fukking time :banderas:
:laff::laff::laff:

you have your 'foot on my neck'? i had you banned from the site, fakkit :russ:

also :dead: at this fakkit trying to play the victim. every other post is you looking for daps or sympathy because you're mexican, hence closer to black than i am. shyt is embarassing :mjlol:

Silkk

Daps
unless you're buying those tacky matching shirts Nike/Jordan Brand releases in conjunction with high profile sneaker releases, matching your outfit isn't an excuse either.
You sound stupid.

I needed something to match my USC gear for the game so i copped some Jordan 9 Crawfish.

Bottom line is i don't need an excuse, i'm a grown ass man who works & can buy whatever he wants. If i want to buy reps who gonna stop me? :heh:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I had this conversation with my boy a long time ago and always ran with this thinking when it came to real vs. authentic:

At the end of the day, you'd never really know what's fake or what's real. If I'm out at the mall and I see a ratty woman who looks pretty run-down and unfashionable with a Louis Vuitton bag, I may assume it's fake when it could very well be real. That person could have just saved up a lot of money for it OR it could be a gift OR they could be dressed down at that particular moment while still rocking their LV bag.

How would I know?

Then, you can have a woman who's very clean-cut and fashionable with a great figure rocking an LV bag. Many would assume that her bag is real when, in reality, it's fake and she's just really good at bargain shopping and finding clothes that look good on her.

It's all in how you carry yourself. You probably see more fakes that you assume to be real all the time but you judge based on how someone pulls it off and how they carry themselves.

If you're a habitually fresh cat anyway, go ahead and cop some fakes if you really want because people will think they're real. They're used to you being fresh.

Last edited:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:laff::laff::laff:

you have your 'foot on my neck'? i had you banned from the site, fakkit :russ:

also :dead: at this fakkit trying to play the victim. every other post is you looking for daps or sympathy because you're mexican, hence closer to black than i am. shyt is embarassing :mjlol:
shut the fukk up cracker