Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@ChiefQueen lol you live in toronto, nobody gets called out for anything publicly because people don't interact with strangers...unless they're cacs buying weed.

I see people wearing fake shoes and Canada Goose/Parajumpers on my way to work all the time, I've never seen a single person getting called out for wearing fakes.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:laff::laff::laff:

you have your 'foot on my neck'? i had you banned from the site, fakkit :russ:

also :dead: at this fakkit trying to play the victim. every other post is you looking for daps or sympathy because you're mexican, hence closer to black than i am. shyt is embarassing :mjlol:

:russell: i figured as much, pachanga. have a nice day :mjlol:

:laff::laff:.....:dead:....

And for anyone buying fake shoes.....:russ:....:mjlol:....:laff:....:pachaha:....:krs:....they make cheaper authentic shoes....Jordans are not the end all be all and neither are yeezys....they make cheaper shoes which are authentic that look similar....if you choose to try and stunt with fakes....:mjlol:....

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
this fakkit @flea decided to derail about the 100th thread so we can trade insults that no one gives a fukk about :dead:

i keep thinking hes gonna get bored of this shyt, but that day never comes :ehh:
i was on topic shyt head :umad: i GUARANTEE u own a pair of shaqs. Closet full of off-white musty sneakers that lean outward cause u heavy as shyt :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was on topic shyt head :umad: i GUARANTEE u own a pair of shaqs. Closet full of off-white musty sneakers that lean outward cause u heavy as shyt :mjlol:
when are we gonna go bank for bank for a perma-ban bet, you fukkin broke p*ssy? :ehh:

until that happens, you can keep making your gay little jokes about where i shop, and smelling like spit :dead: if you think that shyt is funny, then you really are carlos mencia :scusthov:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
:laff::laff:.....:dead:....

And for anyone buying fake shoes.....:russ:....:mjlol:....:laff:....:pachaha:....:krs:....they make cheaper authentic shoes....Jordans are not the end all be all and neither are yeezys....they make cheaper shoes which are authentic that look similar....if you choose to try and stunt with fakes....:mjlol:....