Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Not even going into the "It's fake and that's wack shyt", I ain't never wanted to perpetrate like I got more money than I really had. Be out somewhere and nikka's start plotting to rob your ass trying to "stunt".

Goon 1: "Hey my dude, you see breh over there with them yeezys. Heard they go for like 5 racks."
Goon 2: "Let's holler at him about them"

Goons: "Hey them yeezys are nice"
Victim: "Thanks Brehs":jawalrus:

Goons: "What size are they":birdman:

Victim: :whoa:
Goons: "You heard me nikka, what size you wear":demonic:

Victim: "They FAKE!!!!":damn:

Newscaster: "Local man tonight was shot today over shoes he bought from in front Martin's Meatloaf and Waffle, more on this story at 10." :sitdown:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
when are we gonna go bank for bank for a perma-ban bet, you fukkin broke p*ssy? :ehh:

until that happens, you can keep making your gay little jokes about where i shop, and smelling like spit :dead: if you think that shyt is funny, then you really are carlos mencia :scusthov:
this cracker thinks i care what he thinks :laff: you're fukking white, no one here cares what u think cac :heh:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I've been collecting a long ass time...anything you think you know bout the shoe market....I already know....at the end of the day you are just wasting your money....paying almost $100 for a pair of fake shoes....:mjlol:....
watch the video breh

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this cracker thinks i care what he thinks :laff: you're fukking white, no one here cares what u think cac :heh:
that really hurts my feelings, lopez :dead:

no one 'cares' what anyone here thinks. its a fukking message board on the internet :mjlol:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
What percentage of the those that dislike reps, are the ones that camp out, drive far out or be on that website at the right second to get shoes, are pissed that its so easy to buy reps. Maybe these people work at shoe stores and see reps as having food taken out they mouth :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
These shoes are pretty much identical 99/100 to the "real ones", with the only difference being that a line on the shoe should be at a 45 degree angle instead of 50 :mjlol:
Most sneakers arent hard to get anymore.

The reps cost what the shoes should cost in the first place, but Nike want to be greedy and make that 456% profit, fukk that.
The non obvious fakes arent cheap.

Daps
Spend 60-80 for fake shoes and when they get damaged get a new pair. Spending 500+ on the shoes unless you have throw away money is retarded. I used to buy a shyt load of jordans and be broke for 2 weeks stunting in new shoes with nothing in my fridge :wow: i dont own any knock offs at the moment but im not making that kinda cash anymore so im very tempted. Anything else knock off is a no in my eyes because the fabric is too cheap.