Elm City
20hrqrr.jpg

4qq07c
:mjlol::mjlol::dead:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I had some replica jordans when I was in high school. I rocked em for a good few months until one day we were roasting and some nikka got on teh ground and started hollering when he saw my Jordan sign doing a split.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Nothing worse than a chick rocking a fake Louie or Coach bag :scust: getchyo bread up and stop promoting a false image of yourself to the public
Lol at fake coach. U can get a real coach bag for 150. I have a collection of Louis Vuitton and it always tickles me when I see people with them hard ass fake leather monogram purses. shyt be falling apart. I've had some of mine for years and they are still in great condition. My favorite was one chick told me she was going to trade her Louis Vuitton purse in at the Louis Vuitton store. Louis Vuitton doesn't do trade ins. I just let her talk. She still has thAt same fake ass bag. Next time I see her I'm going to ask her to break out her dust bag.:youngsabo:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at fake coach. U can get a real coach bag for 150. I have a collection of Louis Vuitton and it always tickles me when I see people with them hard ass fake leather monogram purses. shyt be falling apart. I've had some of mine for years and they are still in great condition. My favorite was one chick told me she was going to trade her Louis Vuitton purse in at the Louis Vuitton store. Louis Vuitton doesn't do trade ins. I just let her talk. She still has thAt same fake ass bag. Next time I see her I'm going to ask her to break out her dust bag.:youngsabo:
How she gonna trade in a replica bag in at a authentic LV retailer? :dead: I want to see her face when they tell her that her shyt is fake :mjlol:

Last edited:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Who she gonna trade in a replica bag in at a authentic LV retailer? :dead: I want to see her face when they tell her that her shyt is fake :mjlol:
You can't trade an authentic LV at the LV store. It's sad because this lady is in her 40's tryna stunt for a 29 year old like I care what she got. I still think it's stupid to buy replica anything. you get what you pay for. My bags will last decades. She will be buying a replica in few months.

illadope

きんが
Daps
you can find a lot of authentics that copy the air yeezy 2 style.

what would you do if you saw someone wearing these?
Tubular-X-Cicular-11-770x433.jpg

technically they are authentics. they are adidas tubular x, but they are clearly heavily inspired by yeezys. id say wearing these would be more cheesy than wearing replicas

But the tubular and boost texhnology are in yeezys and they're adidas so how does that make them lame?

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both real and fakes are made on the same block in Guangdong. Sometimes it be the same employees too. Long as you know where to get the proper replicas you're essentially getting the same shyt. Dont let anyone tell you other wise, I've seen these spots with my own eyes :manny:
Drop a link to one of those quality repliate stores breh

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
you can find a lot of authentics that copy the air yeezy 2 style.

what would you do if you saw someone wearing these?
Tubular-X-Cicular-11-770x433.jpg

technically they are authentics. they are adidas tubular x, but they are clearly heavily inspired by yeezys. id say wearing these would be more cheesy than wearing replicas

Nah breh, you sound like you're trying to convince yourself at this point. Them shyts don't look anything like Air Yeezys aside from the colorway, and the red octobers weren't the first all red sneaker either. And trust, the same people who won't be able to tell are the same people who don't care enough about sneakers to realize youre stunting in the first place. Superstar Originals, an 80 dollar shoe, are fresher, more versatile and more widely known than 80% of what sneakerheads consider to be "heat."

You aint gotta justify to thecoli paying 130-200 for some fake yeezys. :mjlol: Just do you, it aint that big of a deal.

Now I aint saying I wouldnt be one of the nikkas pointing and laughing if you got called out in public, but sitll, it aint that big of a deal :mjlol:

Last edited: