Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:manny: not bad

My closet got 1's, 3's, 4's,5's, 6's, 7's, 8's,just sold my 9's and 11's, chucks, roshes, dunks, and clarks. But Im also to the point in my life Im not trying to dress like 90% of these nikkas out here so I'm more into casual sneakers so I will probably add some stan smiths and vans to my rotation.
i've always hated chucks and roshes. roshes i lowe cause they're apparently comfortable...but thats what my new balances are for.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:manny: not bad

My closet got 1's, 3's, 4's,5's, 6's, 7's, 8's,just sold my 9's and 11's, chucks, roshes, dunks, and clarks. But Im also to the point in my life Im not trying to dress like 90% of these nikkas out here so I'm more into casual sneakers so I will probably add some stan smiths and vans to my rotation.
i've always hated chucks and roshes. roshes i lowe cause they're apparently comfortable...but thats what my new balances are for.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
nikka why you just wear shoes you can afford that's so corny when I see cats with fake Jays or designer shoes no you don't get a pass. When you can easily wear some chucks and new balance that our cheap and be just as fashionable. That fake to you make it shyt is wack. :scust:
On me nikkas can't just buy some Nike Cortez, Jordan 1's , Saucony's

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
you can find a lot of authentics that copy the air yeezy 2 style.

what would you do if you saw someone wearing these?
Tubular-X-Cicular-11-770x433.jpg

technically they are authentics. they are adidas tubular x, but they are clearly heavily inspired by yeezys. id say wearing these would be more cheesy than wearing replicas

sosaa

All Star
Daps
i personally dont fukk with any type of replica shyt...but my homie has been buying rep shoes for years now and reps only getting better and better
do u

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn

There are some NB' s I like out there too, just never pulled the trigger. Always heard they were real comfortable. They fall into that casual look im into so they can get added to my initial list. Im just pointing out shoes in his price range though that he can cop that are authentic. If he knows how to dress at all, he can pull them off and still get compliments.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Dude do not walk around wearing replica sneakers especially Yeezys. You will have dudes calling you out in public. I've seen this happen in public before with a guy. Smh! It was embarrassing as hell.
Whoever that was, was wearing incredibly bad fakes then. I know of people that have walked around Soho with some high quality fake yeezys and not a word was said to them but "nice kicks".

The fakes in this video aren't even the best out there. They literally come out with new iterations every month. there's been at least 6 revisions of this yeezy 350 pirate black since December 2015. The most recent ones that came out a month or so ago, you won't be able to tell from a standard distance. You'd literally have to have the side by side to a retail pair at eye level.

Last edited:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I just rock average but clean looking adidas skate shoes, nike sb, vans, adidas running shoes or nike running shoes. Or some core skate brands like emerica, dekline, etc. I skate so i go through shoes like it nothing. Dont even get to save them like a sneaker head.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I can't cosign rocking replicas at all man. If they made made fake cars, it would be like copping a replica Porsche just to say you have a Porsche. If you can't afford some Jordans then you shouldn't be wearing fake ones, that's just wack. Not to mention the build quality of those fakes are fukking ass. I had a pair of fake Concords back in HS. I never got called out on them, but im sure most people could tell they were reps. At the end of the day, do as you wish with your money. But that fake it till you make it mentality is corny as hell
Tbh this is a bad comparison. First off they do make fake cars. Second the legal shyt you can get into for buying/importing fake cars is infinitesimally greater than having fake shoes. Third, a car is can be a 3 ton 60mph moving death machine. You could be risking your life and others fukking around like that. The problem with comparing fake clothes, jewelry, etc to anything else comes down to functionality. The function of the former is purely an aesthetic one (and if you are buying for the quality, you're not buying jordans and other name brand shyt). While the ladder has a stark difference in utility between the real and the fake.

Regarding aesthetics the fakes you had in high school (unless you were in high school within the last 3-4 years) are nothing compared to what's out now. I guarantee if someone gifted you a fake pair now you'd have no problem putting them on your feet and going about your day, and anybody you encounter would be none the wiser.

I used to feel the same way, until getting real pairs became a chore. Nobody feels like camping out days before or waking up early with bots and shyt trying to get a pair. Now I don't even really care about kicks like that anymore, but I don't knock what someone else is doing.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
@ChiefQueen lol you live in toronto, nobody gets called out for anything publicly because people don't interact with strangers...unless they're cacs buying weed.
Breh Drake got some of these new age Toronto nikkas feeling themselves. I was outside a bar in DC last night, and this weird ass nikka was trying to get fake aggressive at this white boy, talking about "I'm from the 6" rah rah. The white boy wasn't even beefing with him he was just sucking Drake's dikk and this nikka was on some "Yeah, the 6 we on now". That shyt seemed so lame. Drake did have his concert at the Verizon center this weekend, which explained it all.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Gimme a link to some fake yeezy
the whole authentic vs replica thing always seemed lame to me...i mean i know there's the subtle differences in the look but in some cases you cant even notice unless you analyze the shyt outta it up close.

at the end of the day a sneaker a sneaker...made of the same materials and fabric and glue. so what's the real difference? the fact that the authentic is made in the next sweatshop over from the one that makes replicas? is that worth payin 5x the price? i've seen documentaries on sneakerheads that went broke because they just had to get the 'real' version. and whats that even mean anyway? is a 'fake' shoe not a shoe? same design and all...

idk man...if more people saw side by side video of how a 'real' shoe and a 'fake' shoe are made they'd realize how silly it is to spend so much more for the receipts. its the same chinese man making the replicas on the weekend in his spare time off-shift that made the authentics :mjlol:

i mean look at this...you tellin me you know which 1 is the 'real' one?
6c3b4337a493c0ecb3388863f38e5843.png

its like that with all these real vs fake videos too

i know brehs gonna step in here and clown me...roast on brehs...im a college student tryin to stack my money instead of spend it just to say 'yeah they real'. nikkas got student debt but they'll be first in line to cop them new j's

look at it this way: i'd rather a replica of a limited edition shoe than none at all. i'll straight up admit its a fake :yeshrug: call me corny but ya cant deny i look fly in these fakes tho :steviej:

I'll cop right now and stunt

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Gimme a link to some fake yeezy

I'll cop right now and stunt
Authentic Air Yeezy 2 Red October(Wooden Box)-001
Super Perfect Nike Air Yeezy 2 Red October AAA(Wooden Box)-010
Super Perfect Nike Air Yeezy 2 Red October(1:1)(Light Red)(all sizes are in stock)-004

thats the first site i checked so there might be a better price/closer looking rep but i've used the site before for snapbacks and they delivered :yeshrug:
seriously thinkin about pulling the trigger on this one :yeshrug: