Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
i find that crazy. i mean, there's only so many pairs of the Air Yeezy 2 for example. so its like, now that shoe design is off limits type of thing?

i always hear sneaker review youtubers sayin wear what you wanna wear. i wanna wear some shoes with the same design as yeezy's but now i cant cause of a receipt? idk ive always found it lame

Nobody is saying that the design is off limits, what I'm saying is that a person who is a fan of Ye and follows his designs can distinguish the real from the fake. And, sometimes you don't even have to be a fan of his to know what the real shoe looks like. For example, there were replicas posted on insta and right away I could tell that they were fake. At the end of the day, do you. If you're strong enough to not let laughter or whispers in public by fukkboys get to you then you'll be fine.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
why they got Jordan doing the running man challenge :dwillhuh:

nxg8bjyddneemprfbvx4.jpg

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka why you just wear shoes you can afford that's so corny when I see cats with fake Jays or designer shoes no you don't get a pass. When you can easily wear some chucks and new balance that our cheap and be just as fashionable. That fake to you make it shyt is wack. :scust: