Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I own a pair of Jordan 1 breds replicas and they are uncomfortable as hell. Only wear em to clubs and where ever. And I own a real pair too.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't cosign rocking replicas at all man. If they made made fake cars, it would be like copping a replica Porsche just to say you have a Porsche. If you can't afford some Jordans then you shouldn't be wearing fake ones, that's just wack. Not to mention the build quality of those fakes are fukking ass. I had a pair of fake Concords back in HS. I never got called out on them, but im sure most people could tell they were reps. At the end of the day, do as you wish with your money. But that fake it till you make it mentality is corny as hell

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Dude do not walk around wearing replica sneakers especially Yeezys. You will have dudes calling you out in public. I've seen this happen in public before with a guy. Smh! It was embarrassing as hell.
i find that crazy. i mean, there's only so many pairs of the Air Yeezy 2 for example. so its like, now that shoe design is off limits type of thing?

i always hear sneaker review youtubers sayin wear what you wanna wear. i wanna wear some shoes with the same design as yeezy's but now i cant cause of a receipt? idk ive always found it lame

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
I can't cosign rocking replicas at all man. If they made made fake cars, it would be like copping a replica Porsche just to say you have a Porsche. If you can't afford some Jordans then you shouldn't be wearing fake ones, that's just wack. Not to mention the build quality of those fakes are fukking ass. I had a pair of fake Concords back in HS. I never got called out on them, but im sure most people could tell they were reps. At the end of the day, do as you wish with your money. But that fake it till you make it mentality is corny as hell
There is such thing as fake car bodies, but thats a whole different deal. If you're pushing a fake lambo body on a 98 honda chassis then yeah thats some sucka shyt. But in that case you're presenting a false lifestyle. Nevermind the safety factor.

With replica shoes its like, both real and fake are made in the same country, with the same materials, maybe even in the same facilities. Theres a difference between parking a fake ferrari at ya mommas house and rocking some replica shoes cause you like the design.