Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All fakes have at least a couple subtle flaws on them. The thing is, unless you know what these flaws are ( and I don't think there's many people who know ) and you actually stop somebody and observe their shoes, most won't notice. I still wouldn't buy replica's to wear though, last I checked they cost almost as much as buying them retail now( I'm talking the highest grade fakes mind you) and even resale prices aren't as high as they used to be; might as we go authentic imo.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
All fakes have at least a couple subtle flaws on them. The thing is, unless you know what these flaws are ( and I don't think there's many people who know ) and you actually stop somebody and observe their shoes, most won't notice. I still wouldn't buy replica's to wear though, last I checked they cost almost as much as buying them retail now( I'm talking the highest grade fakes mind you) and even resale prices aren't as high as they used to be; might as we go authentic imo.
Thats true i mean tbh i havent checked any prices yet but
Im jus sayin if i find something close nuff for a lot cheaper ima cop and feel no way :yeshrug:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Look at my avi :mjlol:I'm wearing a pair of knock off air max 90's right now

They're actually my favorite pair of shoes I own. They've held up extremely well and are really comfortable :ehh:

The way I see it, the 90's are really only a $60 shoe anyways and there really isn't any type of status to owning them. I wouldn't wear knock-off J's or anything similar, but for a run of the mill shoe idgaf :manny:

fwppM7y.jpg

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Look at my avi :mjlol:I'm wearing a pair of knock off air max 90's right now

They're actually my favorite pair of shoes I own. They've held up extremely well and are really comfortable :ehh:

The way I see it, the 90's are really only a $60 shoe anyways and there really isn't any type of status to owning them. I wouldn't wear knock-off J's or anything similar, but for a run of the mill shoe idgaf :manny:

fwppM7y.jpg

You wear dirty kicks breh?:huhldup: