Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about trying to "stunt"
I've always liked look of the Concords, the white at the top black at the bottom, reminds me the Mike Jackson smooth criminal shoes. Dont care for the other color ways because they weren't white/black.I'm not stupid enough to camp out or pay reseller prices. The reps made perfect sense. I'm wearing them for the look of it. Why pay multiple of hundreds of dollars to have the shoes handed to me from a footlocker employee when I get the same looking shoe shipped from overseas?

just buy cheaper shoes. Half the fukking allure with big release sneakers is the "rarity" /"expensive"aspect. Obviously if you buy fakes you're trying to capture that aspect so you can stunt on people. So don't sit here and act like "you don't care what people think"

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
nxg8bjyddneemprfbvx4.jpg
:dead:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
how many of yall went out and bought some expensive ass J's since I posted this thread :francis:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i would never buy fake J's:francis:
run the risk of someone finding out then to proceed roasting you:francis:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I won't do replicas in J's or any high end shoe, but for some everyday Air Max's, you can't really go wrong for $60. I can't find any legit colors that I like without spending $140 on some ID's anyways. They feel a little bit light the first time you put them on, but after an hour or so, they break in and feel like any other shoe from there on out. All my reps have held up just as well as any other nike I've owned fwiw.

fI9S4jr.jpg

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I was told a lot of these fakes are actually authentic shoes with minor defects that didn't meet quality control standards and they're being sold online instead of being scrapped.:yeshrug: