I'm walking way from the IT field 100k and DMV. Wish me luck COLI!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:childplease: people tryna hate on stuntone , he really in the IT field even posted a video of himself playing basketball against his co workers n shyt

:salute: good luck with everythin its hard out there tho bruh

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
He's not fat.....

I wish you the best of luck. This area will fill your pockets with cash but will drain you of your life so do what make you happy. Just the rat race attitude of the DMV is something I had to get readjusted to after going to college down south and coming back for career. Let me tell yall southern hospitality is well under rated and I met some really great people just walking down the street down south. Here they'll look at you like you crazy if you say hi to someone you dont know. Like a random friendly gesture is strange here haha I love this area but its flaws :wow:

And to the dude who asked about IT; One of my best friends from this area went to Radford for a degree in blowing glass art... :bryan: but after graduation he became an IT tech and is caking. Not sure how they break into that field but apparently they are in demand on the job market. Dude gets offers from other companies like every month and he dont send out his resume or nothing like that.

my ex got a job in 2 weeks my SO in 1 month(they're both in IT). im in the wrong field :to:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know anything about money or real estate. :dwillhuh:

You think the seller gets all the money? How old are you? :why:

I've drop a few grand hooking my home up, no credit or loans. You're too broke for me to discuss money with. Holler at me when you get to 6 figure and debt.

:comeon:

You can't put all your shyt out there breh and then get offended when posters start asking questions. Come on with the "you're too broke for me to talk to you" nonsense, it isn't that serious. That's something a gold-digging female would say. Maybe he was trying to learn something...

Gotta do better by each other, man.