I'm walking way from the IT field 100k and DMV. Wish me luck COLI!

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:salute: God speed breh. IT in DMV is good money but the traffic, high cost of living gets so damn tiring. I was born and raised here so this all i know but I hear places like Houston & Austin are poppin off big time in IT right now. I'm strongly considering tryin out the south for a year or 2

If you move to Tx bruh, after dealing with these DC women all of your life. You're going to think you're in a dfifferent world. Or think the women are playing around and pretending to be nice. It might freak you out. I go be to Louisiana and get so much cooperation and the women are so easy to deal with and aren't so materialistic and demanding. Go for it bruh.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know anyone from the hood, working in IT. Mail room or call center maybe, IT nah :youngsabo:

All I know from the-coli is you make 100k-900k, date pawgs, drive foreign whips :lawd:

Ill fake it till I make it, im just making a dollar out of 15 cents :manny::lawd:
I want to change that. my goal is to get rich to make a couple non profits to get black kids into IT. I believe that we are the best at it once we get into it... it's just that the best opportunities weren't on our radar in the past because we've had to deal w so much other BS and selling drugs or working at a mediocre job is the option for most of us (from the hood).

Most black guys don't Date Pawgs, they fukk pawgs and don't respect them because they frankly aren't worthy of respect.

Foreign whips are awesome and nikkas who aren't in IT should also drive new ones if they can... until then, nothings wrong w a hoopty.

You can't make a dollar out of 15 cents... but you can make 100K out of 200 dollars, if you work hard enough. black excellence. Peace.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: Guidance counselor in high-school put me on. Been IT / Engineering ever since.

Congratulations, im not sayin your lyin but thats the only profession people are really admitting too. 3 IT guys in one thread im just not buyin it. No hate but do ya'll.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
:whoo: Where the hell did you find a house for that much in the DMV area?

Look it here, take some time and enjoy yourself. That is a luxury most people don't get.

Just make sure you have a plan for when that money eventually runs out.

Have you ever been to Bowie, Maryland?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Did this nikka say he's been working since 1999 but he's only been able to save 10k on a 100k salary.......?

:laff:

What a horrible :duck:

Your math and comprehension skills are at a 1st grade level, where did you buy your GED? :dahell:

How you much you got, minus your debt? Broke nikkas love discuss and debating peoples money and finance.:mjpls:

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
I wish you the best of luck. This area will fill your pockets with cash but will drain you of your life so do what make you happy. Just the rat race attitude of the DMV is something I had to get readjusted to after going to college down south and coming back for career. Let me tell yall southern hospitality is well under rated and I met some really great people just walking down the street down south. Here they'll look at you like you crazy if you say hi to someone you dont know. Like a random friendly gesture is strange here haha I love this area but its flaws :wow:

And to the dude who asked about IT; One of my best friends from this area went to Radford for a degree in blowing glass art... :bryan: but after graduation he became an IT tech and is caking. Not sure how they break into that field but apparently they are in demand on the job market. Dude gets offers from other companies like every month and he dont send out his resume or nothing like that.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Expected 90K Profit :tu:

100K - 90K from the house.

You only saved 10K on a 100K salary over 14 years and that is "looking very nice". :ray: :heh:

You don't know anything about money or real estate. :dwillhuh:

You think the seller gets all the money? How old are you? :why:

I've drop a few grand hooking my home up, no credit or loans. You're too broke for me to discuss money with. Holler at me when you get to 6 figure and debt.