I'm walking way from the IT field 100k and DMV. Wish me luck COLI!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:usure: .................. *cough* ..................... um OP what happened to that Asian chick you said went half on a baby with you ...................... :patrice: ... you made a whole thread on that :lupe:

Was just about to say this

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: so that's how it works, you list a place and it immediately sell for the ask?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
If you're black or Hispanic, then I'm happy for u.

:usure: .................. *cough* ..................... um OP what happened to that Asian chick you said went half on a baby with you ...................... :patrice: ... you made a whole thread on that :lupe:

She thought she was pregnant, but she wasn't. She got mad bcuz I didn't have time to mount her TV one weekend. :smh: We kind of fell off after that. We're still cool, but bills and life are stressing her. Her parent aren't taking care of her so much nowadays.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She thought she was pregnant, but she wasn't. She got mad bcuz I didn't have time to mount her TV one weekend. :smh: We kind of fell off after that. We're still cool, but bills and life are stressing her. Her parent aren't taking care of her so much nowadays.

lol, u quoted me for.....?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Isn't the OP the fat old guy that posted the video of him playing basketball?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I have a great career in IT, n a world where most people think having a good job/career is the most important in life. I, like many the-coli is making 100k a year. I drive a nice car, nice house, nice looking women (not much substance or possiblilty of a future with them). I'm deciding to give it all up fellas and move back to Louisiana for a while. DC has burnt me out. Traffic, the hustle and bussle of city life. The fake-boogie crowds. I miss my family and I miss the South. I've moved back home before, but I was broke and was dating a broker girl. Now I have a more "Game of Thrones" mentality. You married to better the family and to give your kids a better chance to succeed.

First off, my car is almost paid off.
My savings is looking very nice.
My home is about to go on the market for 270k and I only owe 180k
With the profit from that and my savings, I should have about a 100k.
With only a cell bill and car insurance bill, I can travel take a year off or whatever. :whew:

I plan to travel some, take a few months off to case the city and just enjoy freedom, life and my family. And to see if there's a business I could start. I'm also looking to purchase a house down there for around 40k and do some renovations myself and rent that out.

Everyone's asking me, have you found a job?:childplease:

That slave mentality, I plan to create jobs :win:

I'm stepping out on the limb fellas. I'm not looking back, worst comes to worse, i'll get a IT job in Dallas and Atl Wish me well

:salute:
Hopefully the house sells at the asking price. Some houses are setting on the market many days. Have a plan to take some time off, maybe starts/work as a consultant. What is your IT job title?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
i see your :duck: and raise you 2 :duck:

Which statement sounds like ducktales to you breh?

:birdman: From my days at SOHH, folks now I've been authentic. I've posted pics and all.

If you're black or Hispanic, then I'm happy for u.

Darkskinned Excellence :salute:

:ohhh: so that's how it works, you list a place and it immediately sell for the ask?

I hired an old wealthy white woman as my realtor thru USAA.com. I'm getting a 1000$ just for using USAA. Anyhow, my realtor says that 99% of all sells in Prince William County, Va have gotten their asking price this quarter. Don't see how mine would be any different. I live and a really nice area. She showed me the days on the market sheet for homes in my neighbor. Nothing but 6, 12, 18, 11, and maybe one home in the 20 day range. Northern VA is booming. Military, contractors, govt, lobbyst. DC is too high and Md is too hood.

Even if I have to drop the price down some, I'm getting more than 50k from it worse case. I'm a black project kid, that came to DC with 180$ to my name. I'm leaving with an Audi A6 paid for, absolutely no debt once so ever. And more money than I've ever had in my life.

:blessed:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Isn't the OP the fat old guy that posted the video of him playing basketball?

:childplease:I'm 31, 6'2 220lb. Good azz whooping wieight. You need me to stop the UHAUL in Alabama? I'll show you fat and old lil hoe.

We know ya'll Alabama gumps love to hate on Louisiana soldiers. We'll still take off your shoulders :birdman:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Capcom-Disney-DuckTales-Remastered-Featured.gif

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Why is it every n*gga on this site supposedly has a IT job??

some of ya'll n*ggas is :duck: tryna fit in LOL

I don't know anyone from the hood, working in IT. Mail room or call center maybe, IT nah :youngsabo:

All I know from the-coli is you make 100k-900k, date pawgs, drive foreign whips :lawd:

Ill fake it till I make it, im just making a dollar out of 15 cents :manny::lawd: