I'm walking way from the IT field 100k and DMV. Wish me luck COLI!

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I have a great career in IT, n a world where most people think having a good job/career is the most important in life. I, like many the-coli is making 100k a year. I drive a nice car, nice house, nice looking women (not much substance or possiblilty of a future with them). I'm deciding to give it all up fellas and move back to Louisiana for a while. DC has burnt me out. Traffic, the hustle and bussle of city life. The fake-boogie crowds. I miss my family and I miss the South. I've moved back home before, but I was broke and was dating a broker girl. Now I have a more "Game of Thrones" mentality. You married to better the family and to give your kids a better chance to succeed.

First off, my car is almost paid off.
My savings is looking very nice.
My home is about to go on the market for 270k and I only owe 180k
With the profit from that and my savings, I should have about a 100k.
With only a cell bill and car insurance bill, I can travel take a year off or whatever. :whew:

I plan to travel some, take a few months off to case the city and just enjoy freedom, life and my family. And to see if there's a business I could start. I'm also looking to purchase a house down there for around 40k and do some renovations myself and rent that out.

Everyone's asking me, have you found a job?:childplease:

That slave mentality, I plan to create jobs :win:

I'm stepping out on the limb fellas. I'm not looking back, worst comes to worse, i'll get a IT job in Dallas and Atl Wish me well

:salute:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Good luck. The traffic in DC is probably the worst in the country.lol

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a great career in IT, n a world where most people think having a good job/career is the most important in life. I, like many the-coli is making 100k a year. I drive a nice car, nice house, nice looking women (not much substance or possiblilty of a future with them). I'm deciding to give it all up fellas and move back to Louisiana for a while. DC has burnt me out. Traffic, the hustle and bussle of city life. The fake-boogie crowds. I miss my family and I miss the South. I've moved back home before, but I was broke and was dating a broker girl. Now I have a more "Game of Thrones" mentality. You married to better the family and to give your kids a better chance to succeed.

First off, my car is almost paid off.
My savings is looking very nice.
My home is about to go on the market for 270k and I only owe 180k
With the profit from that and my savings, I should have about a 100k.
With only a cell bill and car insurance bill, I can travel take a year off or whatever. :whew:

I plan to travel some, take a few months off to case the city and just enjoy freedom, life and my family. And to see if there's a business I could start. I'm also looking to purchase a house down there for around 40k and do some renovations myself and rent that out.

Everyone's asking me, have you found a job?:childplease:

That slave mentality, I plan to create jobs :win:

I'm stepping out on the limb fellas. I'm not looking back, worst comes to worse, i'll get a IT job in Dallas and Atl Wish me well

:salute:

:whoo: Where the hell did you find a house for that much in the DMV area?

Look it here, take some time and enjoy yourself. That is a luxury most people don't get.

Just make sure you have a plan for when that money eventually runs out.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Shid you can take my spot in LA and i'll take yours in DC

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:usure: .................. *cough* ..................... um OP what happened to that Asian chick you said went half on a baby with you ...................... :patrice: ... you made a whole thread on that :lupe: