"I'm surprise, but moving you grandmother-in-law in" appreciation thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you're going to pay her medical bills when she gets sick and not just kick her to the curb.

If she got sick we'd take her to the hospital... She receive social security. Dont that come with insurance... Regardless we would never jsut let her stay sick without getting help. We got a kid. Her being sick around him and ain't in the best interests of either of them.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
as far as insurance she should have medicare or be eligible you should sort of know that op lol

anyways good for you

:salute:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was :stop::mad::scusthov::deadrgIII: when my firl first approached mewith tehidea, but now i'm like:dj2:.

We got a three bedroom apartment so we put her in one and this shyt really got a nigguh feelin :whew:. She old and just stay in her room most the day but the big thing is she watches our kid whenver we want. Me and my broad be out every night almost(when i'm not workin) and not even always together. She watches lil man happily. I been callin out of work to go to parties at night . My girl be out at the clubs(evne when i'm at work but i ait got no worries). This shyt done like revitalized our life.

She even get the lil man up and ready for school and even walks him there for daily exercise. Soon as she left we get it in and go back to sleep til noon. She run errands some time and go to the leasing office to pay our rent(its our money of course she just get the money order and pay).

Man, fam see how much our quailty of life have improve that they gettin envious. Now they trying to get her from us but we know what we got and just bought her a lazy boy and a hd tv with dvr.She's our for the rest of her life:shaq:

Shyt is so good we weven give a lil allowance for our gratitude.

That's all good, but don't keep up that lifestyle 24/7.
If your little man makes it into the NBA, NFL, MLB, or whatever, he's going to give props to grandma. Don't even bother asking for a hand out when you hear about a $1 milly sign-on bonus.

The good part is that she's got company and is staying busy.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Man, fam see how much our quailty of life have improve that they gettin envious. Now they trying to get her from us but we know what we got and just bought her a lazy boy and a hd tv with dvr.She's our for the rest of her life:shaq:

this got me rolling hahahaha

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: she's only in her 50's? she can't get social security at that age unless she is disabled. also, why doesn't she have a job. and how old is ur girl's momma if her granny only in her 50's?

His girl is 25

His grandma is ~55

The oldest the mom can be is 40.

Something doesn't seem right here. Either way the grandmother, the mother and his wife are all hoes. Lol @ his wife clubbing and letting her grandmother take care of her own seed. What a disgraceful family. Dude lets his grandmother raise his kid while he's watching Rockets games stanning James Harden. :pacspit:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
His girl is 25

His grandma is ~55

The oldest the mom can be is 40.

Something doesn't seem right here. Either way the grandmother, the mother and his wife are all hoes. Lol @ his wife clubbing and letting her grandmother take care of her own seed. What a disgraceful family. Dude lets his grandmother raise his kid while he's watching Rockets games stanning James Harden. :pacspit:
:dead:

tumblr_lyzz2osEcW1qmwqu7o1_500.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: she's only in her 50's? she can't get social security at that age unless she is disabled. also, why doesn't she have a job. and how old is ur girl's momma if her granny only in her 50's?

I dont know the details of it. i jsut know she get social security cuz thats how she was goin to be paying for her senior housing...

Yeah my girl ma young. Lets just say her favorite rapper is Big Pun.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dont know the details of it. i jsut know she get social security cuz thats how she was goin to be paying for her senior housing...

Yeah my girl ma young. Lets just say her favorite rapper is Big Pun.

Like I said, u ain't getting social security before age 65 unless ur disabled. and you ain't getting into one of those senior facilities til you're a certain age either.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still going strong. Had vacation last week and went on two trips. one with wifey/kid and one with wifey only. Left the kid at home with grams watching him. Been the best summer I had since becoming a parent.
Even went to an album release party last night. Music was crap but free drink drink and food and the broads looked good.

:win::win::win: