"I'm surprise, but moving you grandmother-in-law in" appreciation thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was :stop::mad::scusthov::deadrgIII: when my firl first approached mewith tehidea, but now i'm like:dj2:.

We got a three bedroom apartment so we put her in one and this shyt really got a nigguh feelin :whew:. She old and just stay in her room most the day but the big thing is she watches our kid whenver we want. Me and my broad be out every night almost(when i'm not workin) and not even always together. She watches lil man happily. I been callin out of work to go to parties at night . My girl be out at the clubs(evne when i'm at work but i ait got no worries). This shyt done like revitalized our life.

She even get the lil man up and ready for school and even walks him there for daily exercise. Soon as she left we get it in and go back to sleep til noon. She run errands some time and go to the leasing office to pay our rent(its our money of course she just get the money order and pay).

Man, fam see how much our quailty of life have improve that they gettin envious. Now they trying to get her from us but we know what we got and just bought her a lazy boy and a hd tv with dvr.She's our for the rest of her life:shaq:

Shyt is so good we weven give a lil allowance for our gratitude.

mj-laughing.gif

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
how old is yalls lil nikka?

and how many years you think that old fart bag got left in her before she kick the bucket?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at needing an NSA cryptologist to decipher your fukked up thread title.

I know what you're attempting to say but regardless the shyt has me :russ:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Having a live in nanny is what every married couple (with children) needs.

:whoo: Exactly..... and it gives granny a sense of purpose and something to do...people live like this in Africa,Asia ,S america ....i dont get why the coli brigade is making fun of the OP i actually envy him

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:whoo: Exactly..... and it gives granny a sense of purpose and something to do...people live like this in Africa,Asia ,S america ....i dont get why the coli brigade is making fun of the OP i actually envy him

Me too. I used to tell my great aunt (who was like a grandmother) that when I grew up she was going to live with me (in my mind she was going to have her own little house attached to mine). I doubt that I will have a live in grandparent for my home :sadcam: but I do hope I can afford a part-time nanny (or a regular cleaning lady at the very least). People underestimate how your quality of life drops when you have two working adults taking care of a house AND children.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Me too. I used to tell my great aunt (who was like a grandmother) that when I grew up she was going to live with me (in my mind she was going to have her own little house attached to mine). I doubt that I will have a live in grandparent for my home :sadcam: but I do hope I can afford a part-time nanny (or a regular cleaning lady at the very least). People underestimate how your quality of life drops when you have two working adults taking care of a house AND children.

I bet she lived long too...Growing old and not having anything to do but stare at 4 walls and a TV in a nursing home is probably why too many old folks check out too soon..im sure most of them would rather see their grandchildren everyday ....its ridiculous some people think OP is exploiting his grandma .

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can't read that shyt OP posted, it might fukk up my reading comprehension... Can someone paraphrase? Is OP fukkin his mother-in-law? :steviej: