"I'm surprise, but moving you grandmother-in-law in" appreciation thread

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
You're a fakkit for exploiting your grandmother like that.

Truly demonic behavior. Raise your own children. :sitdown:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sitdown:

I bet her phone stay dead and she to tired to fukk when you get home.You a sucker breh:wow:

Life to shrt to be onthat insecure shyt like you sucka in the locker room be on. 90% of yall sound like the office boss from Horrible Bosses. Refuse to live my life that way. I go out with my nigguhs and she go out with her broad.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would anyone want to move in with your dumbass when you can't even write a proper paragraph? You're a fukking idiot. :what:

Man, i wrote this shyt after coming in from night after a lil drinking. fukk i look like proofreading for you suckas. Suck a dyck....

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
while his girl is out at the club and he's at work. :heh:

Your point. This why you nigguhs so depressed and always bytching about broads on her. Yall cant even go out and enjoy urself without worrying about youur bytch or even go to work without worrying. She aint worryed about me and i aint worried about her. Me and my crew jsut went ciaa, and we going to south beach in may for a week. We do trips together and then we do trips with our crews.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you're still typing like a fukking idiot so who's the real sucka here? :what:

fukk outta here, only nerds worry about proper grammar on a message board. You the nigguh at the party asking," do you want me to this drink on a coaster? I know i'm drunk but i dont want to be rude."

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here, only nerds worry about proper grammar on a message board. You the nigguh at the party asking," do you want me to this drink on a coaster? I know i'm drunk but i dont want to be rude."

:what:

I'm not saying type in perfect English but at least make it understandable you imbecile. :lolhov::lolhov: :lolhov::lolhov::lolhov::lolhov::lolhov::lolhov:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

I'm not saying type in perfect English but at least make it understandable you imbecile. :lolhov::lolhov: :lolhov::lolhov::lolhov::lolhov::lolhov::lolhov:

Lemme guess, you from Canada...:umad:

You probably woke up,read that, and messed up your morning. Probably messed up your trukfit while you were sippin your green tea...