"I'm surprise, but moving you grandmother-in-law in" appreciation thread

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
granny doesnt complain she is being used?

SHE'S SPENDING TIME WITH THE GRANDKIDS. I'M TRYING TO SHOOT A FEW KIDS OUT BEFORE I GET TOO OLD. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEND TIME WITH MY GRANDKIDS WHEN I GET OLD TOO.

GRANNY IS GETTING EVERYTHING OLD PEOPLE WANT. SHE GET'S TO STAY WITH HER KID AND GRANDKIDS. THEN THEY ARE MAKING HER FEEL IMPORTANT WITH LETTING HER RUN ERRANDS AND shyt. SENIORS LOVE THAT KIND OF shyt.

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you're going to pay her medical bills when she gets sick and not just kick her to the curb.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Is she your girl’s mother or grandmother?

How old is she?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I bet she lived long too...Growing old and not having anything to do but stare at 4 walls and a TV in a nursing home is probably why too many old folks check out too soon..im sure most of them would rather see their grandchildren everyday ...

I'm gonna call my grandma today cause of this post, God bless you :to:

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
MY GRANDMA DIED WHEN I WAS IN THE 8TH GRADE. A FEW YEARS AGO I HOOKED UP WITH MY FATHER AND MY GRANDMA ON THE OTHER SIDE IS STILL ALIVE. MAAAAAAAN I GOT A SECOND CHANCE BREHS. WE FINNA HIT UP SOME TIGERS GAMES THIS SUMMER.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I'm gonna call my grandma today cause of this post, God bless you :to:

Word.

I was the only one of the grandkids that kept in contact with my grandmother, even as an adult. She appreciated it.

She told me all of the family history and secrets. No one else seemed to be interested.

Everyone shows love in different ways though. I don't judge.

My grandmother won't forget me though...

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
One time when i was a teen, my grandma came to stay for like two weeks... I was :scusthov: at first, but shyt was cool after a while.

She did my laundry :noah:

Made breakfast every morning :leon:

Made dinner every night :ahh:

I ate so good

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
One time when i was a teen, my grandma came to stay for like two weeks... I was :scusthov: at first, but shyt was cool after a while.

She did my laundry :noah:

Made breakfast every morning :leon:

Made dinner every night :ahh:

I ate so good

FIRST DAY :birdman:
NEXT MORNING :dwillhuh:
THAT EVENING :win:
WHEN THEY GO HOME :bryan:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
granny doesnt complain she is being used?

Nah. I dont think she sees it that way. Besdies we the onyl one that really spend any time with her. We got her becasue he daughters were going put her in a senior home and she didnt want that. We toook her in. Plus our guest room id pretty spacious. Her daughter had her in the basement. She complained about the lack of sunlight down there. She be having guests, too. She seem to really enjoy herself. Complex is highly metro accessible. She uses our car if we aren't using it.

Another perk i forgot to add is she loves to cook. I havent ate like this in years. Last week she cooked 4 times