"I'm surprise, but moving you grandmother-in-law in" appreciation thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was :stop::mad::scusthov::deadrgIII: when my firl first approached mewith tehidea, but now i'm like:dj2:.

We got a three bedroom apartment so we put her in one and this shyt really got a nigguh feelin :whew:. She old and just stay in her room most the day but the big thing is she watches our kid whenver we want. Me and my broad be out every night almost(when i'm not workin) and not even always together. She watches lil man happily. I been callin out of work to go to parties at night . My girl be out at the clubs(evne when i'm at work but i ait got no worries). This shyt done like revitalized our life.

She even get the lil man up and ready for school and even walks him there for daily exercise. Soon as she left we get it in and go back to sleep til noon. She run errands some time and go to the leasing office to pay our rent(its our money of course she just get the money order and pay).

Man, fam see how much our quailty of life have improve that they gettin envious. Now they trying to get her from us but we know what we got and just bought her a lazy boy and a hd tv with dvr.She's our for the rest of her life:shaq:

Shyt is so good we weven give a lil allowance for our gratitude.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:wow: You a lucky man OP ...we were gonna do this but by the time i got us a house big enough the old lady was gone...something tells me she would have lived longer if she was around her people too instead of a nursing home

The other grandmother is still around tho...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:russ:
a0yqua.jpg

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would anyone want to move in with your dumbass when you can't even write a proper paragraph? You're a fukking idiot. :what: