I'm starting to notice the hatred for fat dudes from coli females

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I like fat nikkas. Posted about it in the "weird shyt you like" thread. I've been celibate since March 2014 (almost a year) but I'd bust it open for Rick Ross :noah: he could put his belly on my back any day :shaq:

baby2uak9l.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:damn: So you're just gonna keep bodying me non stop?:lupe:

I'm may have been slightly trif on occasion:ehh:, but that's only because i only have 1 life to live... if i had a few other lives I wouldn't wile out. but i'm on my last soul... I transcend from here.

but yo not scummy, i do charity, all women think i'm a nice guy, i even adopted a kid, when i already have kids.....
every chick i ever did wrong would still be my friend .......

it's not what you do its How you do it... :whoa:

:lupe: As a matter of fact if your ever in the midwest, pm me because cause I really need somebody,
So tell me you're that somebody:to:

You could hit it then quit it... just to teach me a lesson , the error in my ways , and show me how it feels to be hurt :why:
How you gettin sonned by a chick that offers the box to a cartel of nikkas on the coli. :snoop:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The relevance is, I don't entertain that weird tangled web of side chicks, wives, baby muvas, estranged girlfriends that wanna jump back in ya life and stab all yo other hoes. You can't live a normal life with just one woman you're faithful to? My head would explode having to deal with all that. I'm a sane person though. :mjpls: Same can't be said for you. But you CLEARLY on that good kush and alcohol. :ehh:

I involved @malcolmxxx_45 because he is a fellow Muslim who also struggles with the temptations of life, but he has an excuse since he comes from Somalia.
lol, i don't drink or smoke. you get all tense when you're trolled... you need a back rub,
with shots.
i don't have baby muvas.... i had grad school educated relationships that simply didn't work out.
of course random hoes wanna jump back in my life, but they'd be intimidated by a queen like you.

:whoa: Somalia.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
lol, i don't drink or smoke. you get all tense when you're trolled... you need a back rub,
with shots.
i don't have baby muvas.... i had grad school educated relationships that simply didn't work out.
of course random hoes wanna jump back in my life, but they'd be intimidated by a queen like you.

:whoa: Somalia.

I'm not aggy. :wtf:

You admitted you have harem problems and you need to build a closer bond with Allah is all I'm saying, akh. But every soul shall taste death, yours might just come quicker with that lil harem of yours. :mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: idk , I guess I'm just a bytch ass nikka and she can see it a mile away. :ehh:
Why do women feel more empowered the more dikks they get fukked by.

Do they get to a point where they've been smashed by killers who are packing no nikka after deserves respect?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why do women feel more empowered the more dikks they get fukked by.

Do they get to a point where they've been smashed by killers who are packing no nikka after deserves respect?

Don't confuse empowerment with

shame that's expressed through aggression.​

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
fat/ugly men are seen as the most expendable and least respectable part of society especially if you're black
i get "harassed" and discriminated against more than any girl hot or ugly and most other black men besides a nikka dressed in coogi