I'm Sorry, The Bloods & Crips Have NOTHING On The Yakuza (Yakuza Is A DANGEROUS AZZ Group)

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inoki wasn't Yakuza by no means. Anyway, I don't act like I'm tough. However, the Yakuza was impressionable towards my research. They have intrigued me quite a bit.
Brotha:snoop:. What about the african tat you was so passionate about? Not saying you can't appreciate different stuff but dam.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/thin...i-feel-it-represents-me.329846/#post-13944576

Fresh off that african tat you develop a deep interest for japanese fighters and the yakuza?

Do you breh.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Brotha:snoop:. What about the african tat you was so passionate about? Not saying you can't appreciate different stuff but dam.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/thin...i-feel-it-represents-me.329846/#post-13944576

Fresh off that african tat you develop a deep interest for japanese fighters and the yakuza?

Do you breh.
Wait, I still wanna get an African tattoo. It's not like I'm getting a Japanese tattoo :wtf: I said they intrigued me. I'm not Japanese or a Yakuza member, so why would I get a tattoo of that? I can like Italian mobster movies that doesn't mean I'm gonna have the shyt tattooed on me. You misconstrued what I said.

Barnett115

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Google pics shyt dont scare me . To be real, you might as well kill yo self . You will be worthless when it gets real. Just another scary lost nikka
To be fair, I didnt know what Mayate meant at the time :manny:

Didnt find out until I found the coli

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Disagree. We had that structure at various points. Our culture just isn't built for self control, loyalty, and modesty. The yakuza are NOT welcomed, but they move in such a way that they operate fairly openly. Everybody gets a slice. Gangs in America? Caking up might get you killed by the same dude you used to race bikes with. Like @Unstable said, just being in the hood puts you at risk. Yakuza is more interested in you spending bread, but they wont try to take it from you.
"They won't try to take it from you"

Lol. You ever heard of extortion? Yakuza are notorious for that shyt bruh. Yall in here glamorizing these guys but don't know that they're just as bad if not worse than the Bloods and Crips.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
reminds me of this film..
Brother_1.jpg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Well I know all that. We have a culture as Africans and we need to get back to it. That's my point and maybe we could have a gang type thing that helps our people. Without supplementing White Supremacy's economy.
that's what the bloods and crips etc were originally about i believe. But they were dismantled ideology wise/ devolved, while the aforementioned non-black gangs remain. Something to think about...

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
that's what the bloods and crips etc were originally about i believe. But they were dismantled ideology wise/ devolved, while the aforementioned non-black gangs remain. Something to think about...
True, but they should have kept that ideology at first. The point of this thread was to point out how we as brothers could stick together. Gangs at first weren't bad until the violence started, especially on the innocent.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real gangsters are the ones who never make the news media,never go to prison who seem to have legitmate jobs , also those who run banks,some politicians , and arms companies are the biggest gangsters of them all ,the ones you hear about aren't all that , the british had the krays perhaps the most well known gangsters in this country ,who were made out to be super tough guys but also super intelligent who loved their mum, kept the streets safe of all the scum who would beat up old ladies and you were never bothered by them if you didn't cross their path. Load of bullshyt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kray_twins

The reality was they were homosexuals, they used to pimp out young boys runaways,boys from childrens homes for male politicians and lords hence why a blind eye was turned to their other activities for so long. They were also bullies, in their small little kingdom and say you ran a business if you didn't pay their 'protection' they would seriously hurt you . They were told to stay out of the north of england and scotland by much harder men or else and they did what they were told so they could keep their own little kingdom down in london. They never left the skirts of their mother who they worshipped and were altogether a bit pathetic. In the end ,they either got too big for their boots, or were blackmailing the paedos who they supplied with underage boys, and they were taken out by the real gangsters ,they got life long prison sentences and never released.

A more better run outfit was the richardson family who were rivals to the krays, who had a bit more about them,thought further than the east end of london . Got into mining in south africa, did some shady stuff for the british and south african government. They were very brutal men, who employed a torturer called 'mad frankie', who's techniques involved buying a bottle of tomato ketchup, taking a shyt on the floor and saying either eat this shyt or you will be tortured more {he used to remove teeth with pliers ,electrocution, ,nail hands and heads to the floor}, and would say you could use as much ketchup as you wanted then hand the broken man the ketchup.He then was given all the time he needed to eat the shyt on the floor. After he was washed up and given a clean shirt and driven home.

The richardsons also were taken out in the end, although they were allowed out, of prison after a few decades, probably because they didn't dirty their hands with underage boys and high profile paedos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Richardson_Gang