I'm Sorry, The Bloods & Crips Have NOTHING On The Yakuza (Yakuza Is A DANGEROUS AZZ Group)

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Yakuza is a part of Japanese history and tattoo culture. Plus being imbued with the spirit of an island makes it closer knit.

They also come from a long line of rules and honor, influenced by the Bushido code of Samurai. It's in their blood.

They are a gang, but you have to understand Japanese culture to see how a group of the population would operate as they do. They still operate as Japanese citizens, abiding by cultural rules, just outside the law.
:wow:
Japan and the Japanese amaze me. For 130 million in that small island with majority of the land being mountains shows everyone plays their part for the greater good of the nation/society.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
We would need connections to Africa definitely. We'd need to know we can leave the country after doing some dirty to lay low.

Shopping is a huge industry...
The gang violence stuff comes in when you need to keep other hand from moving in on your hustle.
But to operate away and without that is true gangster biz
Word and agreed with your entire post.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
It's too much spank business a gwan.....

Let no man trouble me with business, if business is Yardie business

Yardies-GTA3-members.jpg

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yall nikkas are actually bolstering the reputation of one gang, in order to support another? :mjlol:Clowns mane, straight clowns.

You have to remember that these catz live their lives on the internet; they probably do not take a shower until 5 pm, talking about this gang is better than the other gang.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You have to remember that these catz live their lives on the internet; they probably do not take a shower until 5 pm, talking about this gang is better than the other gang.

Just peep the title " Im sorry , b's and c's have nothing on the yakuza"

Who said they did?
Why you sorry?
Why compare yakuza to black gangs and not mexican ones?
Do you want b's and c's to be a "dangerous azz group" ?
Is this just another "nikkas aint better than ____" thread?

:why: