I'm Sorry, The Bloods & Crips Have NOTHING On The Yakuza (Yakuza Is A DANGEROUS AZZ Group)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Exactly. They haven't lasted this long by luck. And they aren't the most educated or anything, but they keep that rah-rah shyt saved for very special occasions. I'm no advocate of crime, but fools could learn a thing or two about doing your dirt without catching bodies. Instead, people step over each other and make it tougher on everyone.
That's why I made this thread for THIS reason here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly. They haven't lasted this long by luck. And they aren't the most educated or anything, but they keep that rah-rah shyt saved for very special occasions. I'm no advocate of crime, but fools could learn a thing or two about doing your dirt without catching bodies. Instead, people step over each other and make it tougher on everyone.
Well, it doesn't hurt that japan is like 99% homogenous. Its hard to organize gangs in a land of white supremacy

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't call it victimless, but they move to build. Yakuza is an institution that touches all parts of commerce, and they operate in such a way that japan for the most part tolerates them. They are charitable as well. If you aren't a criminal yourself, yakuza are just regular people with an imposing presence.
Victimless as if you don't cut their lunch you will never have a problem with them even if you lived next door to them. While living in a gangbanging hood, you are under threat just living there.

Well, it doesn't hurt that japan is like 99% homogenous. Its hard to organize gangs in a land of white supremacy

Asians and Mexicans have no problem doing this.

Daps
teeth-scene-from-oldboy-movie-o_zpseqetyc74.gif

brother-2000-movie-chopstick-scene-kill-o_zpsoar0xic6.gif

brother-movie-2000-o_zpsowge4loy.gif

:steviej: :smugbiden:
cOpLPOb.png

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disagree. We had that structure at various points. Our culture just isn't built for self control, loyalty, and modesty. The yakuza are NOT welcomed, but they move in such a way that they operate fairly openly. Everybody gets a slice. Gangs in America? Caking up might get you killed by the same dude you used to race bikes with. Like @Unstable said, just being in the hood puts you at risk. Yakuza is more interested in you spending bread, but they wont try to take it from you.

Last edited:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I always wondered why couldn't we have gangs like the Yakuza that wouldn't kill their own? We need tighter bonds between our people.

Yakuza is a part of Japanese history and tattoo culture. Plus being imbued with the spirit of an island makes it closer knit.

They also come from a long line of rules and honor, influenced by the Bushido code of Samurai. It's in their blood.

They are a gang, but you have to understand Japanese culture to see how a group of the population would operate as they do. They still operate as Japanese citizens, abiding by cultural rules, just outside the law.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yakuza is a part of Japanese history and tattoo culture. Plus being imbued with the spirit of an island makes it closer knit.

They also come from a long line of rules and honor, influenced by the Bushido code of Samurai. It's in their blood.

They are a gang, but you have to understand Japanese culture to see how a group of the population would operate as they do. They still operate as Japanese citizens, abiding by cultural rules, just outside the law.
Well I know all that. We have a culture as Africans and we need to get back to it. That's my point and maybe we could have a gang type thing that helps our people. Without supplementing White Supremacy's economy.

Flash Thunderton

The 4th Migo
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The yakuza is in japan. if a yakuza came to l.a talking shyt to bloodsugar and crisp......would being a yakuza save him?

There is no sense bragging about who is the best criminal because black people are not the best criminals.

Those titles go to cacs Arabs and asians

Like the Yakuza breh gonna be by himself or there aren't more close by :comeon:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well I know all that. We have a culture as Africans and we need to get back to it. That's my point and maybe we could have a gang type thing that helps our people. Without supplementing White Supremacy's economy.

We would need connections to Africa definitely. We'd need to know we can leave the country after doing some dirty to lay low.

Shopping is a huge industry...
The gang violence stuff comes in when you need to keep other hand from moving in on your hustle.
But to operate away and without that is true gangster biz