I'm Sorry, The Bloods & Crips Have NOTHING On The Yakuza (Yakuza Is A DANGEROUS AZZ Group)

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Yakuza don't do innocent people dirty and have pros as well as cons.

I feel like I haven't heard of the yakuza blind firing into a block party and hitting a 3 year old girl in the face, so they can do what they do. Fine by me.

Yes they do...They are just like any other criminal organization. When the Tsunami hit, they made it seem like they were rebuilding houses for victims free then later would charge then for it and they are now in debt to them.

That is just one example off the top of my head.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes they do...They are just like any other criminal organization. When the Tsunami hit, they made it seem like they were rebuilding houses for victims free then later would charge then for it and they are now in debt to them.

That is just one example off the top of my head.
:yeshrug:Sounds like bank behavior.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Exactly. They haven't lasted this long by luck. And they aren't the most educated or anything, but they keep that rah-rah shyt saved for very special occasions. I'm no advocate of crime, but fools could learn a thing or two about doing your dirt without catching bodies. Instead, people step over each other and make it tougher on everyone.

You're advocating for equal opportunity crime? :heh:

:mjlol: :mjlol1:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Blacks would never be allowed to organize on a global level like some these other races. We are truly feared.

Exactly. .the only reason groups like the Yakuza become so strong as Organized Crime Syndicates is because of a GOVERNMENT cosing...

I'm not even really familiar with the Yakuza but I know damn well the JAPENESE GOVERNMENT or certain corrupt elements within are promoting them...

Black Gangs don't receive that Government push if thier perceived as trying to empower masses of blacks....

But as long as thier GENOCIDAL and DISORGANIZED it's all good :obama:

Like HOOVER GD NATION they were receiving all types of federal grants when they ran the 21st Century vote program for the Democratic Party in Southside Chicago feeding votes to guys like Daley..

But once HOOVER started to empower his own interests for the Black community and turning his back on the Democrats. ..it was a Wrap for him and the GDs

50 Cent said it best "when niccas get political and start to maneuver they Give u 100 yrs mane they did it to HOOVER"
:francis:

Same with JEFF FORT and the El rukns....when they were a chitown gang known as Black P stone rangers they were even supported by the feds but once FORT turned it pro black and Islamic as the mighty EL RUKN NATION, FORT was seen as America's first domestic terrorist

51JkPFguR4L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Same with DUDUS down in Jamaica when his Shower Posse was running coke and guns for Right Wing advocates in America trying to fight of Cuban Communist influence it was all good...

But once the Right Wing lost the white house ...and Obama was looking to reestablish relations with Cuba and DUDUS was seen as a multimillionaire eyesore he was put away as well...

These are just a few of the BLACK GANGSTERS whom never were able to capitalize in the global cartel syndicate field cause THE FEAR OF BLACK EMPOWERMENT....

Their is a thin line between CRIME and CORPORATE. ..other races blur that line all the time ask El Chapo

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mexi...po-in-prison-and-alleged-relationship.330569/

But BLACK GANGSTERS will never be allowed to

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're advocating for equal opportunity crime? :heh:

:mjlol: :mjlol1:
If they gonna do dirt, which some people will, puffing your chest for "ops" is where shyt falls apart.
Local cops don't care bout the drugs and shyt unless it means somebody is dying. When shyt hits the fan, the crackdowns begin.
Yea, it was poorly worded:heh: Lets just say they ain't out clapping 13 year old boys who were walking home from school. If people have some business with the yakuza, chances are they took part in something.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lot of dumb comments in here.....

firstly as other people have said you cant compare a gang to a criminal organisation.... its just stupid

secondly anyone that knows anything about the Yakuza knows that the yakuza is a completely legal organisation, even though they are criminals under Japanese law they are legal which is why they are so open...

anyone who thinks that there arent black criminal organisations similar hasnt been on a plane ......

most criminal organisations go under the guise of unions/improvement societies/clubs .......they arent in the open like Yakuzza/Camora or Triads

go google Senator Buruji Kashamu , he was the guy who orange is the new black is based on.....

OP trying to post the usual, blacks are so dumb whites/Asians are smarter rhetoric without knowing what the fukk hes talking about

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I don't look up to none of these gangsters but lets look at facts. The yakuza make big money but put these dudes in jail with bloods/crips/aryan skinheads etc they would get ate alive. John gotti the boss of all bosses had to pay the aryans for protection after getting his ass kicked by some black car theif lol

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
lot of dumb comments in here.....

firstly as other people have said you cant compare a gang to a criminal organisation.... its just stupid

secondly anyone that knows anything about the Yakuza knows that the yakuza is a completely legal organisation, even though they are criminals under Japanese law they are legal which is why they are so open...

anyone who thinks that there arent black criminal organisations similar hasnt been on a plane ......

most criminal organisations go under the guise of unions/improvement societies/clubs .......they arent in the open like Yakuzza/Camora or Triads

go google Senator Buruji Kashamu , he was the guy who orange is the new black is based on.....

OP trying to post the usual, blacks are so dumb whites/Asians are smarter rhetoric without knowing what the fukk hes talking about

:manny: that's the point i was making........these syndicates are giving GOVERNMENT COSIGNS...

this defeats the RACIST ASSUMPTIONS that BLACK GANGSTERS can never be ORGANIZED CRIME SYNDICATES cause they are SIMPLY TOO DUMB, TOO SAVAGE LACK THE LOGIC.....

Yakuza sounds like this Korean Civic Association which operates more like a MOB UNION according to a korean friend of mine i went to college with in Georgia...

i would go to this Strip club ran by a korean and i asked him ..."yo are those your people?".... and he was Yes and No...

they weren't blood but they belonged to the same UNION which was running his aunt's Nail salon business and a number of korean owned businesses were they not only paid dues....but they fronted money to new "prospects" to start businesses, keep in mind this front money was MINORITY SMALL BUSINESSES LOANS AND GRANTS....

and i can tell ya from experience they put blacks thru all types of circus routines to get these loans and grants..but for the Koreans it was all good :manny:

also he revealed how they make it VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE for an aspiringenterprising black woman to open her own nail salon in that city cause the UNION controlled that market and didn't empower anyone outside thier racial circle...it's nothing more than discrimination all cosigned under the government