I’m sorry everyone

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The moment where you decide to "pack it in" just remember that you are blessed to be alive. You are not a loser unless you choose to be one. Get out there and get some sun, exercise, etc. Set some goals, find what makes you happy and go get it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm awkward too but I eventually I realize thats just a part of who I am. Once you have experienced it's not that big of a deal. There is no way around putting yourself out there. What are your hobbies? Do you have any life goals? What do you do that makes lose track of time?
The awkwardness doesn’t stop? Piano but I want to start taking singing lessons. I want to rap and make beats too. Save money for recording equipment.

cjt11203

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn NY
The awkwardness doesn’t stop? Piano but I want to start taking singing lessons. I want to rap and make beats too. Save money for recording equipment.

I rap too and that shyt can be very fulfilling if you just doing that shyt for fun. I'm not trying to discourage you but that shyt can be a major grind and can lead to even more depression if you trying to make money off of it. But if you enjoy doing music enough that you do it all the time anyways that shyt doesn't matter.

I only know that I am awkward because sometimes people point it out but fortunately like like you I'm funny so I get away with it. It's cool that you have those goals and you should totally work on them but I think I read you had money problems earlier in the thread also. What are you doing to increase your income? Are you still in school? You thinking of any career changes?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I rap too and that shyt can be very fulfilling if you just doing that shyt for fun. I'm not trying to discourage you but that shyt can be a major grind and can lead to even more depression if you trying to make money off of it. But if you enjoy doing music enough that you do it all the time anyways that shyt doesn't matter.

I only know that I am awkward because sometimes people point it out but fortunately like like you I'm funny so I get away with it. It's cool that you have those goals and you should totally work on them but I think I read you had money problems earlier in the thread also. What are you doing to increase your income? Are you still in school? You thinking of any career changes?
I have a full time and a part time. I’m left with only the weekend off. Trying to stack money for a year.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You are thinking and doing too much, breh. Right now just focus on walking, getting fresh air, and sunlight.

During your walk, don't even think of anything, not even what you will do in the next hour. Just walk.

Do that for a week, then get back to me.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti

then do it my g

sounds like you've been your own worst enemy and haven't done it out of fear or self esteem issues homie

depression is a bytch, but you have to be proactive, you have to move or else it just keeps consuming you

sign out of all social media and go for a walk or do some cardio, give your mind and self space to breathe big dawg

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Besides tinder and the club where do I meet them?
You meet them out and about breh. You don’t even have to fully cold approach women. You can holla at the chick working at McDonald’s, 7-Eleven, etc.

I’m really confused with your problems with women because you stated you had success on dating apps a few times.

If that’s working for you, why aren’t you focusing more on that?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You meet them out and about breh. You don’t even have to fully cold approach women. You can holla at the chick working at McDonald’s, 7-Eleven, etc.

I’m really confused with your problems with women because you stated you had success on dating apps a few times.

A lot of matches but only two hook ups. I want hotter women or a cute brehette for a gf.

I need to build my confidence and mouthpiece

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)

I know I’m not OP, but is this approaching out in the wild still a thing in this pandemic shyt? I’m like ole boi I wanna baddie and the pickings are slim out in LA I barely see em outside, but I also needa roster so I can make due with a few average girls:mjcry:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I know I’m not OP, but is this approaching out in the wild still a thing in this pandemic shyt? I’m like ole boi I wanna baddie and the pickings are slim out in LA I barely see em outside, but I also needa roster so I can make due with a few average girls:mjcry:
You tried apps? I mean OP said he didn’t like what he was getting from apps and asked where he can go besides clubs. All that leaves is approaching outside.

If you barley seeing them outside, apps and girls you might see while out and about would be the only options if there aren’t any clubs or bars open.