I’m sorry everyone

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Well I am, I want to get thru it but I can’t. My pull up bar should come tmrw tho

Speaking from the heart to you, I haven’t read all your threads but I’ve read enough to see that you need to love yourself my man. Loving who you are and accepting your faults.
I’ve been calling Twitter, Tweeters, and cannot pronounce conscience and conscious. People have their quirks my husband can’t pronounce “rotisserie” to save his life :laff: he pronounces it ROT-DE-SEWY

Out of the MILLIONS of sperm cells, YOU made it to the egg. You were a champion before you were even conceived.

I don’t know what you’re going through, I don’t. But I’m telling you as another human being, fight , fight, fight!!!!!

We’re not perfect and I think social media has made us think otherwise.

Stay strong brother.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Speaking from the heart to you, I haven’t read all your threads but I’ve read enough to see that you need to love yourself my man. Loving who you are and accepting your faults.
I’ve been calling Twitter, Tweeters, and cannot pronounce conscience and conscious. People have their quirks my husband can’t pronounce “rotisserie” to save his life :laff: he pronounces it ROT-DE-SEWY

Out of the MILLIONS of sperm cells, YOU made it to the egg. You were a champion before you were even conceived.

I don’t know what you’re going through, I don’t. But I’m telling you as another human being, fight , fight, fight!!!!!

We’re not perfect and I think social media has made us think otherwise.

Stay strong brother.
It’s hard

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
It’s hard

I know it is, especially when you feel stuck and there’s no way out....but there always is.... if you want, you can PM me.... I’m not judgemental and I swear I won’t share your information. I seriously just want to help.

:therethere:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Coli I’m just having a rough time, almost cried at work in my part time. Almost cried during my drive home too. Sorry I’m lonely and feel like a loser.

get you a very attractive woman.
eat her p*ssy from the back until
it's as wet and messy as a new born
gumm'n a jolly rancher.
lay on your back.
have her squat over your face.
close your eyes and let her slide that wet mutha fukka
across your face like a snail.
you will see the face of Gawd and be reborn.
TUBGx2V.gif

UKVu0t8.gif