I’m sorry everyone

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You gotta realize that you being depressed about this girl makes no sense, she has a man.

And if it’s about having a girlfriend in general you gotta keep talkin to different bytches until one stays.

You got oneitis like a muthafukka.

You what, 24-25? You can easily find a girl that’s 20-21 who won’t care about money that much.

Nothing will change until you put yourself out there and meet other women.

Also, you can’t depend on being with a woman to make you happy.

Cut that shyt out now because if she leaves you or cheats on you what you gonna do?

You gotta realize this isn’t Disney breh, this is facts.

You gotta be on point and know stuff like this can happen.

Meet more women NOW!!
Besides tinder and the club where do I meet them?

cjt11203

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn NY
Bro you already said you already pulled girls off of Tinder. If it's love your looking for that shyt takes time. Just keep working on yourself and be ready for the next one you meet. But if you living for women you are doing it wrong. Find an area in your life you are trying to improve upon and read books on that and just focus on improving that. I can recommend books if that helps.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bro. You're still repeating and having the same issues you were having three years ago. At this point, you're either trolling, or you've stewed in depression for so long that you're a ticking time bomb that's undoubtedly going to end up harming yourself or others sooner than later.

I mean this with all sincerity; if you're serious about your mental health, GET HELP.
Boy don't want it. He can't even answer where his family was in this time of "crisis"

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Man, I been through real depression where you’re looking at medication thinking about taking the whole bottle down. I been locked up in the crazy house, where they drug you so much you stuck in there like a zombie. Depression never really goes away you just learn how to keep it down for a bit. That was back when I was 19 I’m 25 now do I still get depressed here and there? Of course nikka life ain’t easy. People on here giving you advice and you’re just not taking it. The fact you’re able to open up and have somebody listen to you????? That’s a blessing some people don’t have that. I don’t want to down play what you’re sad about, but a lot of these girls just aren’t worth it. You should not be stressing over no girl that’s 18 my nikka they do not know who they are yet. A 18 year girl can not help grow as a man, and that’s just straight facts. If all you’re sad about is p*ssy you need to just not worry about p*ssy breh. GOD FORBID you hook up with one of these young birds and think y’all in love, then she leave you and you literally jump off a cliff.

Work and stack your bread my nikka...it’s a pandemic fukk the club..find a hobby you’re thinking too much.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This year has been horrible so it’s only normal to feel that way. There’s been days where I feel like that and sometimes you have to release those emotions to feel better. Just remember every day is a fresh start to something good so you gotta take the good with the bad. It will get better, don’t let those bad thoughts get to you. Always think positive and think good thoughts.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Bro you already said you already pulled girls off of Tinder. If it's love your looking for that shyt takes time. Just keep working on yourself and be ready for the next one you meet. But if you living for women you are doing it wrong. Find an area in your life you are trying to improve upon and read books on that and just focus on improving that. I can recommend books if that helps.
Yeah I want a cute brehette, I can be shy too because i can be awkward but I’m funny as fukk. It’s a gift and a curse. Fall for the wrong girls.

cjt11203

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn NY
Yeah I want a cute brehette, I can be shy too because i can be awkward but I’m funny as fukk. It’s a gift and a curse. Fall for the wrong girls.

I'm awkward too but I eventually I realize thats just a part of who I am. Once you have experienced it's not that big of a deal. There is no way around putting yourself out there. What are your hobbies? Do you have any life goals? What do you do that makes lose track of time?